Please help really confused

beautifulbutterfly

Hi,

I was on weight watchers pro points in 2010 i still have the pro points guide and for now id just like to temporarily follow what i did in 2010.

I cant remember how many points i was on i think it was around 21 but ive heard now all the pro points have changed this has confused me massively, as now I cant find how many pro points id be on to match my guide, have all the pro point values changed? or could i use the new amount of pro points for my old guide?

Im 5'6 and weigh 11 stone 4 pounds if anyone could help please thanks:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I need to know how old you are (no offence!!!) but based on you being the same age as me (27), it's 26 propoints a day and 49 weeklies. Sorry to hear your story. I hope you have a happier more positive experience with ww xxxxx good luck xxxxx

I'm not sure as I only started with propoints a month ago! Do u have an iPhone? If you do download the ultimate value points app xx l check ur points x

It's 27 points :) xx

Or a ww calculator app. Xx

The symbol is a red heart with white + in it xx

You put all your stats in that and it will tell you our points! It's the one I used to calculate yours :) good luck! Let us know how u get on xxxx

How ru getting on hon? Xx

Back