PLEASE help..struggling for ideas - SW

minimandy

Hi there,
PLEASE can some people help me.....ive juts started slimming world a few weeks ago and , YES ive lost 5LB in 2 weeks, but i tend to eat the same foods daily with no change, or little ones, but not alot!!so i needs lots of recipies and ideas for me to carry on with this diet and not get bored.i need to lose another 3 stone for IVF.... and am running out of time as am 36 now and IVF on NHS is only up to 39!!

so anything you all have , i would be SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful..

thanks...xx:wave_cry:

Last edited:
The best thing I found was to look at other people's food diaries on here and it gives you ideas on what to make. Also try the recipes section for some tasty dishes. What plan are you following? Green/Red or EE?

Hi there, i totally agree with Meli, the food diaries on here are a great source for meal ideas and inspiration. Also the recipes section is great and everytime i look, i come up with something new to try. If i am honest its sometimes hard to work out what to spend my food budget as there is so much choice. Not sure what to suggest without knowing what plan you on, so let us know and i am sure we can all help you out to get that 3 stone off.

hey there,
iam following mainly green days as i find its more filling and i find i have more syns when i do red as get hungry.ive looked on some of the food diaries, but not proper.i just wish someone could give me a few weeks worth of menus to follow so i have it there to use, its so hard to sort out a full weeks food and try and vary this daily so i dont get bored and my boby doesnt get used to the same foods!!

m.xx

Mandy i have had a look through your food diary and i get the impression like me you are quite a fan of bread, maybe trying these alternatives to the bread will help and give you some variety
4 Ryvita Dark or Original
3 pogens crisprolls
6 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbreads
These will taste great with boiled eggs, cheese from your healthy extra, homemade houmous, etc
Omelettes are also a great way to eat veg and a love a plain one with baked beans very filling.
Homemade quiche is good too, you will find lots of recipes in the recipe section.
Jacket Potatoes are also great and can have lots of different fillings, one of my favourites is a vegetable ravoli from Sainsbury's it comes in a tin and is free food.
Hope this helps if you need any further ideas just ask everyone on here wants to help.

Back