please help what shall i wear,

thank you all so much, i have a really nasty scar on my shin so have to wear tight but the ones i have on are footless tights, i have a few i can try for tonight, deffinatly going to go with the black and blue spot from matalan, ive added where their from on pics, broxi was spot on.
going to take back the purple one its a christmas range, bu then i will be at goal and had my breast reduction, so i may try it on again then in a diff size. will keep the next one, think another stone off and will look better. thanks again xxx

i had the lie in today , matt got up to find charlie had climbed up his wardrobe (dont ask) and got his nappy cream and put it all over him and his bedroom. i led there laughing listening to him rant and give charlie a shower. im not really mean i got it last week when charlie decided to smear the contents of his nappy all over head and bedroom, dont you just love being a parent lol xxx

Heh kids are crazy, some of the things they do. My five year old decided to colour his hands and feet in black the other day, for some reason! He looked funny though

they are great and drive you nuts at the same time lol xx
i like dressing him up to xx

Back