Please help with destinations??!!

HollySlimlightly

Ready and willing!!
Hey all! :p

Ok so for the first time in I don't know how long, the family is going to be able to get a holiday this year.

Thing is ... I have no clue where! We'd like a family place, sun and a pool. Ideally I'd like to know where the cheapest places are to go at the moment - I have lost touch with where is good and cheap to go!! lol!!

Does anyone have any experiences or ideas they could share with me on this?

It'll be august time!

xx

Hi Holly, i work for co-op travel as a homeworker . if you need any help finding a holiday give me a call on 08442094311 or text me on 07590122108 and i will call you straight back

vic

Somewhere non-Euro because the exchange rate is bad, Turkey or Egypt are good ones hon guaranteed to be hot x

:family2:Just returned from 2 weeks in Turkey from Olu Deneniz, great holiday 3rd may holiday there as so reasonable ,family holiday at the Karbel, the prices were very reasonable.

A boat trip out all day was £4.00 from 10.30. 6.30pm included a meal also.

A great day at Dalayan £14 from 8am to 8pm mud bath, meal all day on the river boat and trip to various places, stork farm,turtle beach mud bath /sulphur bath( a real laugh) .
Change monies there a much better rate.
Down side put 101b on in two weeks,as i requested half board at this end and paid extra £80.00 each for the 14 days as the food at this hotel is fabulous as you can tell by weight gain.
LOL Maria

we have just had two weeks

in Menorca, staying at the Binimar Hotel/apartments. It's v. good value for money as you can go all inclusive, it cost around £1700 for 4 of us for two weeks including flights but that also covers all food and drinks at the resort. The food away from the hotel was v. reasonable. however the drinks were rather expensive due to the crappy exchange rate at the moment. Last year we stayed at the Clube Humbria which is in POrtugal, about 8km from Abufeira which was also v. nice but a little quieter. Both were fab holidays and catered well for small children, mine are 18 months and 4 yrs.

Turkey could be the way forward - am going to hold out for a few more weeks yet though!!

Thanks again!

xx

p.s. don't worry about the weight gain, it's what hols are made for!! x

Back