Please help.x

airgirl

Gold Member
Evening all, after a pretty rubbish day of toothache and not feeling very well generally i am really struggling.

This is day 8 for me being 100% but i'm struggling more than the first 3 awful days.

I could eat anything and everything i feel that hungry, i feel so weak and lightheaded and well just empty.

My mood has just switched, i like to think i'm usually quite upbeat and positive but tonight i'm like a monster, i just snapped at my friend on the phone (totally my fault), then burst into tears and have gone to my cupboards and looked at the all the foods like a maniac. I haven't touched anything so am still 100% lol but i'm like a woman possessed.

I thought i was taking this diet day by day but think it's gonna have to be hour by hour tonight.x

Mini Goals

Complete Day 1 100% DONE
Complete Day 2 100% DONE
Complete Day 3 100% DONE
Complete Wk 1 100% DONE
Be in 11's by end Jul

user_online.gif

Hi,

Stay strong, you will get through it.

I feel like you do every single weekend, its easy when at work during the week, but Saturdays and Sundays are a nightmare.

I just fill myself up with loads of water and take my son swimming and it helps me forget about it.

Paul

you can do it hunni, take hour by hour , or have a long bath and an early night.xx

Hiya hun, be strong!!

I sailed through week one and 2, but since my WI on Monday where I only lost 3lbs I have been a nasty *****, moody, miserable and generally not myself. It feels a bit like PMT, do you feel the same?
I too am usually a chilled and positive person, but could happily eat for England right now. The only thing stopping me doing it is knowing the disgust I would feel if I surrendered! I would be SO horrified with myself that it isn't worth it.

Is there anything you can do to occupy yourself? I had a nice bath the other night which helped, I also have been playing Sudoku and Scrabble on my DS to amuse me and keep my hands busy.

You've had an amazing start and just think how quickly it will be to get to goal if you stick with it xxxxxx

Don't eat hun, you don't want to have to start all over again, you'll hate yourself in the morning. Stay strong, drink water, go to bed and read. You'll soon be smiling when you have your weigh-in!

I was the same earlier but went for a little snooz, I am day 8 and I really could feel like I was goin too slip. This is why I am on here now to stay 'safe'..... Plan to watch Big Brother and stay on here untill its time for bed. Have to admit I am having a cup of tea with a tiny bit of milk, come on we will get through the evening just stay on here. XXX

Thanks everyone...and Sally are we twins or something ha ha, both on day 8..i already had a bath and fell asleep for an hour then came down to laptop to keep occuppied while waiting for big brother with my cup of tea.x

hey guys. good luck. and well done. i am the same. i came off cd for my friend's wedding. i was chief bridesmaid, so stopped after a few weeks for the weekend and restarted monday. despite being told i would feel fabulous after day four it took until about days 8 and 9 for me to start feeling better.

it does happen. and once you are in that zone you'll feel fab. i'm on day six so am waiting in earnest, ha.

how are you feeling today?

abz xx

Back