Please Help :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah-Jayne, 11 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Today, the OH and I are having a day to ourselves doing things that we love. So far we have been swimming this morning, out for lunch this afternoon (I was good and had a mixed grill) and cinema this afternoon. We are going to the cinema again tongith at 7:20 but I really REALLY want a pizza from downstairs before or after lol. Want one so bad but i know that if I do then I will be really angry at myself and will feel guilty. But then if i dont eat it then nothing else is good enough to beat it, you know what I mean!?

Help :( someone give me some strength!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    SJ hun you have been so good all day, swimming and everything! Why don't you make something yummy at home to come home to? Make a SW takeaway equivalent. I've just mentioned to someone else on here about super easy fried rice and even though I've been out for dinner today (had a FISH mixed grill, which was amazing, no sausage or onion ring awooga awooga temptations there) I could just go some of that myself for supper! So I might make it. That's what Extra Easy days are for!

Good luck girlie. PS. Pizza is akin to spending ten quid for cheese on toast. Don't do it!!

4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats the other thing Vix, I made a curry last night right, it came to 9 syns and yet I felt so guilty for eating it all. Every take away meal that i'm kaing I feel guity for eating and because of that i'm just thinking f**k it, i'll just have a proper take away because i'm feeling guilty and down lol

5. Vixxster

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    but 9 syns is less than 15 syns hun! Why are you feeling guilty for eating something that's within your syns?

Maybe you're on for the 8 week diet fatigue point. Maybe you need a blowout, take the small gain on the chin and start afresh. But only if you KNOW you'll start afresh.

I've been hankering after a giant KFC for weeks and weeks but I haven't caved yet. And i'm someone who used to be able to pound down a family feast and sill have room for the Vienetta!

I still maintain than pizza is a tenner for cheese on toast and I won't have it on that principle alone!

6. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know for a fact I can have a blow out day and then be fine again tomorrow but deep down I know I shouldnt because i dont want to lol.

Rar rar rar, this is hard. I dont know how many syns I have used up today but I know I have a HEXB and a HEXA to use to make I will just do cheese on Nimble (brown - sorry lol) with some tommy sauce. Would you mind having a look at my diary for today and let me know if you think im on the right syn wave length? Thanks xx

7. Vixxster

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah of course I will, let me pop along to the diaries section and i'll reply on there xx

PS cheese on white nimble is the cat's meow! AND a tenner less than a pizza! Result!!

8. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hun.
    OK so ive had no milk today, so that means I can have.... how much Tesco Mature Chedder Lighter? I shall improvise and make myself a pizza xx

9. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Come on girl you did so well having jacket tato instead of chips...why not have popcorn instead? Surely better for badness than pizza? xxx

10. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive had 7 peices of popcorn today already :(

11. Vixxster

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    42g of light cheese for you on your pizza toasts babe. And make some SW chips to go with them to fill you up, a nice side of mushrooms and put some onion on your pizza, and have a little side salad to get your 1/3 superfree boost! :D

12. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love you Vix lol. Thanks for your help hun. Sometimes I wonder what I would do without this place.

13. Vixxster

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aw hun, you're so so welcome. You do the same for me with hints and tips when I need it :D

I'm watching the Sunday Come Dine With Me marathon and it's making me hungry. Have my trusty Batch Savoury Rice on hand to save me in a bit, lol. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.