Please help...

Hi,

I have been on Slimming World since the 1st June 09, and I have lost 1.5 stone.

Over the last week I have really REALLY been struggling - and I have not stuck to it at all.

I have now put on 4 lbs and I think that I have lost the will to get back on it.

I can't relate to my slimming world consultant at all and there is not another group in commutable distance.

I feel really ashamed of myself because I can't seem to kick myself back into it...has anybody got any advice:cry:

Thanks xxx

dont think there is any need to feel ashamed
you have just proved yourself human - and just like many of us

sit down and write a list of all the reasons you want to lose the weight
health, aesthetic whatever is important to you
and then get your books out and plan the next few days - make lists of the healthy B choices you have never tried before - try and find a way to make them into nice recipes

there really is no point in beating yourself up - what is done is done - what you need to look to is the future :)

Thank you - I am just really struggling with myself at the moment - and whenever I struggle I eat - how to break the habit of a lifetime...x

Post your food diary hon, and let us take a look. Highlight your most vulnerable moments in the day, when you feel most likley to stray off track.. and how you feel in those moments. maybe we can help.. xxxx

Back