Please help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by vixmania41999, 5 November 2010 Social URL.

1. vixmania41999

vixmania41999 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4.5lb(26.8%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm on antibiotics and they are making absolutely starving!!!! I've already had my breakfast (weetabix) and lunch (last nights syn free shepards pie). I've only got strawberries and apples in super free oh and a couple of free mug shots but i was hoping to save them til later as we don't usually have tea til around 8 ish once we've put LO down.

Its actualy making me feel sick I feel that hungry, what should i do? I'm due to have another dose of antib's now as well :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i made a big bowl of free veg soup and there is loads of super free veg in it ... its easy to heat up and really tasty

other than that try and drink some more water as sometimes our body thinks we are hungry and we really are just thirsty. alot of tablets do increase the amount of fluids we need to get so i would try to drink a bit more and see if it helps :)

xx

4. vixmania41999

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4.5lb(26.8%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks hun. If you get a chance could you let me have a rough recipie for your veg soup pls? Everytime I try and make one it tastes really bland :-/

5. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah sure

the one i made i just bought 2 packs of pre cut and washed soup veg and also 2 extra packs of pre cut and washed carrots put it all in a pot with alot of veg stock ( i love strong flavour ) and added lentils and barley soup mix to it

some times i add parsnip and extra leeks to it. Just depends what i have in the fridge.

I would usually cut all veg and wash myself but my daughter was really hungry last and asked me to make soup so i just grabbed what was handy in asda!

I think by bulking it up with the extra carrots and lentils etc it fills me more.

It all really depends what veg you like ? my friends makes it the same as me only she adds onion to her ... i dont like onions so i dont.

The only difference is i dont use veg stock cubes as i think they leave a bit of a greasy residue. I use the granuels and the veg oxo cubes as they dont

6. vixmania41999

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4.5lb(26.8%)
    Diet:
    SW
    sounds lovely thanks hun, I'll try adding lentils to mine next time I go shopping. I find the same with stock cubes.

7. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya sometimes tea can make me feel fuller than water so maybe if your a tea drinker you could try that xx

8. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    add herbs and spices i love coriander and cumin in my soups gives it a little spice and lots of flavour if your feeling really hungry swop to a green day for a few days i find they really fill me up lots of potato wedges or jacket spuds full off beans or lots of pasta with quorn bolognese made with lots off added veg lile carrots, peppers, onions, courgettes, aubergine chopped finely.

9. clairex

clairex Silver Member

aah thought it was just me! I'm on them atm too - and im really struggling to be good! :( I'm going to make some soup tomorrow I think. I went to make some today but felt too poorly and spent the afternoon asleep!:( get well soon by the way! xxx

10. vixmania41999

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4.5lb(26.8%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks ladies.

I'm glad its not just me too Claire, hope you're feeling better soon xxx

11. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think the free soup idea is the best. If I use stock cubes I always use Knorr and have never had any kind of residue.

I add mainly Chinese 5 spice paste, soy sauce, Worcester sauce or cumin to soups depending on what they are.

I always roast my vegetables first i.e. red peppers, carrots, squash onions as it enhances the flavour.

I find that blending them makes them more flavoursome too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.