Portion Sizes

Hi All,

After a little help on portion sizes as i'm a little worried i'm having too much for my evening meals.

Normally throughout the day i've been having for breakfast 2 scrambled eggs & 100g beans on a slice of brown bread and then for lunch a mugshot with a muller light after and things like strawberries & apples for my snacks.

In the evenings i like making my meals and will normally be some meat, fish or poultry with veg and then either rice or pasta.

I'm trying to get my 1/3 of speedy free foods normally peppers and onions or lots of veg.

I've posted a picture below of the fish i had the other week with a lot of veg and normally that would be about the same size portion i'd have most nights.
fTw8ejw.jpg

Is that too much or as i've got a lot of speedy food is that ok?

Thank you for your help :)

Snap even for breakfast an lunch I might have egg muffins ( filled with mushrooms peppers onion or whatever is in the fridge) sometimes with beans or a cooked breakfast alone. I would be starving if I just ate a mug shot an yoghurt often have a sandwich if I have a b left or salad small stir fry an then dinner. Why do you measure your beans you could add mushrooms an some tinned tomatoes to your breakfast for more speed food.

Back