Please help :-(

willowfire365

Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I had bronchitis before Xmas and it was before I started the diet. I have been doing the diet for over 2 months now and over the last few days I've started feeling poorly and yesterday and today have been awful! My chest keeps rattling and ever time I sit or lean forward I cough so bad - my chest is also killing me :-( I really don't know what to do. My best mate and mum wants me to go to the doctor but I'm so scared as I know they'll give me antibiotics and I've heard they affect the diet :-( I emailed Lipotrim and I'm just waiting for them to get back to me incase there's anything else I can tale to help me but I'm feeling so rubbish I wanted to ask on here for advice!

I really hope everyone is doing great tho!

Tc X

Sorry to double post but I got this reply this morning - guess the GP will have to try and help :-(

"virtually anything you can get over the counter is based upon sugar and would interfere with the diet. You might ask your GP for something to help."

Definetley see the doctor always, with this your health could be at risk. Lipotrim will still be here in 2 weeks if you can clear whatever you have. Good luck to you

I agree it is best to see your doctor...while you are taking antibiotics you could add a small evening meal of lean protein and non starchy veggies to your three packs to help you heal and get well...

You have been in ketosis so long now that it is very unlikely that you will come out of it on medication that easily.

Thank you so much for the replies they really helped, sadly I have to go to work now but on the way home I'm going to pop into a walk in centre and try and get something to help as it's really not good. I'm going to see if I can make it on just the 3 shakes but I it comes to it I may add in a small meal to give me some energy to fight this! I think I was just so worried about mucking up the diet but your both right my health is most important!

Thanks so much again!

X

Definetley see the doctor always, with this your health could be at risk. Lipotrim will still be here in 2 weeks if you can clear whatever you have. Good luck to you

excellently put! not functioning at 100% will affect it more in long term than 1 week of antibiotics. look after youself, stick with the diet and you may be surprised xx

Thank you so much leighsewingdiva - I went to the Dr's and I've been on antibiotics since Saturday evening. Your completely right about being surprised tho as I went for my weigh in today and I've lost another 6lbs! It's mad! I am still 100% but feeling a little better.

Thanks so much to everyone who offered help and support.

X

Glad ur finally feeling better pet xxxx

Back