please help

B-GIRL

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me, I started lipotrim today and I had the vanilla shake for breakfast and a flapjack for lunch. I tried to have the soup for supper but felt so sick so i hadd another flapjack, do you think i hve messed it up already:cry:. thanks

no wonder you felt sick, them flapjacks are mingin!

i know, i am really struggling the flapjacks taste like paper. do you think this will really work. i hope i will have the strength.

i know, i am really struggling the flapjacks taste like paper. do you think this will really work. i hope i will have the strength.

-----------------------------------------
Of course you will have the strength and the will power to continue. I have been told the flapjacks are nothing like the Sainsbury ones:)
Why not stick with the shakes for time being and see how you go on. I tried all 3 flavours and in the end settled for strawberry flavour.:D

thanks dolphin 10, I was beginning to lose hope . do you think it is ok to have 3 strawberry shakes everyday, can i take the same shakes

you can have woteva shakes youlike,my sis just has choc and she has lost 25lbs in 5wks

wow! thanks Bev, that is so encouraging. I cant wait even to lose just 5lb coz i m currently 17st lb
B.Girl

thanks dolphin 10, I was beginning to lose hope . do you think it is ok to have 3 strawberry shakes everyday, can i take the same shakes

----------------------------------
B- Girl, your pharmacist should have provided you with all this basic information. You can have 3 strawberry shakes if you want, here is a link

Don't get stressed out, it will get better, trust me:D

some pharmacists are rubbish, they just weigh u and take ur money

-----------------------------
Very true but if you are paying £36 a week for your supplies, you are entitled to some basic information. Thank God for this site otherwise some of us will struggle even with the basics.:D

Hi... You can also mix the chocolate shakes with peppermint tea... Mint choc flavour

It's all i have in the day time... Freezing cold peppermint tea made the day before... Into shaker add powder it's delicious...

There is also raspberry leaf tea from holland and Baretts that I heard someone used to mix with the strawberry shakes...

I mix my shakes with 400ml I prefer them that way, and it helps with water intake... I make the soup with 500ml, for me it's inedible without double the water lol

You have to make things suit you...

Hope my tips help xxx

Hi Amanda we are not supposed to have raspberry tea, only peppermint nettle and green tea i think?
Hi B Girl i cant stand any of shakes and flapjacks but dont mind the soups so i have 3 soups a day and have really good weight losses :) keep at it and u will be fine x

It has been confirmed with lipotrim that leaf tea only is allowed...

Raspberry leaf is allowed...

There has been many discussions over the last 12 months about this lol... I don't have it as I don't like it, but I know a lot of others like it a lot... It's just an option to have a different flavour...

Hey B girl...don't worry darling..you have not messed up! I only like the strawberry shake and the choco shake so I have 2 choco and 1 strawberry everyday. My mam only likes the choco shake so she has that 3 times a day :) You can mix and match or just stick with what you like! I also feel sick sometimes on lipotrim but the feeling passes :) Goodluck hun x x x

I think I must be the only one who actually likes the shakes! I have vanilla in the morning as it tastes like milk to me, and choc for the other 'meals'.... the occasional strawberry thrown in for variety...

Some people have hot choc too but I've never been keen on even the proper hot choc, so leave it at that...

Remember, you can always call Lipotrim themselves for any advice :) Keep it up, it gets sooo much better in week 2 - 3 :) xx
------------------------------------
Me too!! I haven't tried the soup, I tested the vanilla and chocolate flavoured shakes but settled for strawberry in the end. Day in, day out I live on strawberry flavoured shakes.:D

you ar right bev. it is the pharmacy assistant that is in charge in my pharmacy and she knows nothing!!!. she does not know what ketosis is, she does not know fibreclear nor nupharm!or whatever, in fact i am a genius cpmapared to her:confused:

you ar right bev. it is the pharmacy assistant that is in charge in my pharmacy and she knows nothing!!!. she does not know what ketosis is, she does not know fibreclear nor nupharm!or whatever, in fact i am a genius cpmapared to her:confused:
------------------------------
I am under the impression, for a pharmacy to provide Lipotrim service one of their staff member has to undertake training. If they themselves, have not gone through the experience of the diet, they are not as familiar with the vocabulary which goes with it.
I understood what "glycogen" meant I can remember this stuff from my GCSE days, I bet my Biology teacher will be proud of me:D Seriously these people don't know half of it, but that's why we come to this wonderful site, with all these lovely people to give support, advice and encouragement:)

hi everyone some good advice from you all there its good to know these things, never even thought of raspberry leaf tea might try that one.I enjoy all the shakes and the flapjacks but cant stand the soup.It was my first weigh in today(6 days) and l lost 9lbs my Chemist was more excited than me!!!

I started last this week is my first week and weigh in tomorrow Im finding it really hard but trrying not to stop havent broken it

:D
hi everyone some good advice from you all there its good to know these things, never even thought of raspberry leaf tea might try that one.I enjoy all the shakes and the flapjacks but cant stand the soup.It was my first weigh in today(6 days) and l lost 9lbs my Chemist was more excited than me!!!
--------------------------------
You are welcome Angela. My pharmacist is usually very pleased with my results, she takes my blood pressure too, it has dropped since I went on this diet and my leg feels better already.
I believe that weight is cause of most of our health issues, for example, heart related problems, diabetes , athritis etc.
Food can do so much damage to our health but yet we love it. Everyone is crying their eyes out because they are having to go without it. Sad!:D

Back