please help!

lucylis

Did lipotrim a few months back only for 3 weeks and after initial few days I loved it. Came off it due to house move, then tried various other diets, been doing atkins last 3 weeks and only lost 5lb and that was really in first week, nothing since... I admit I am inpatient and need to lose it quick!
To cut long story short .... I think metabolism messed up from all the diets :'( want to go back on lipotrim but cant get past first day, have very stressful job and at mo I know I using this as not doing it but the weight is my biggest problem,

Any tips to help me get over first few days would be great, I know its psychological as my appetite shrunk so much on atkins and DONT get same enjoyment from food!

Sorry for such long post :'( x

Maybe figure out when you will be easiest to do it??? If weekdays are hard.... maybe start Saturday!!! Fill your day and then you will have a couple of days headstart before monday comes.... i personally find weekends harder but everyones different!!! Good luck hun!! x

i'm starting today after SEVERAL false starts, i'd make it through all day on just water and green tea and come evening i'd eat. so this morning instead of getting my bf to lock the kitchen doors i left them open as i've figured this diet is NOT a puinshment it is in fact a GODSEND because it loses weight soooo fast and thats magical. i keep reminding myself that the chemist may refuse to let me do lt if i dont do it properly day and i'll not lose a serious amount before Christmas and the feelings of hating being fat are a reminder why i must love myself enough to let myself be slim. last night i was looking at liliac's photos and the AMAZING change in her body and i thought to myself she is made with blood water and fat the same as me so there is no physical reason i cant do this diet and if emotionally and mentally i dont allow myself do this diet then at 26 i'm committing myself to a dull boring unhappy life in a fat body and with the amount of people fighting for their life everyday, is it really fair if i dont maxuism the happiness in my life.
sorry that took so long, i just wanna help. because after weeks of listening to the ladies on here and getting their support i FINALLY feel mentally ready for this diet x

i'm starting today after SEVERAL false starts, i'd make it through all day on just water and green tea and come evening i'd eat. so this morning instead of getting my bf to lock the kitchen doors i left them open as i've figured this diet is NOT a puinshment it is in fact a GODSEND because it loses weight soooo fast and thats magical. i keep reminding myself that the chemist may refuse to let me do lt if i dont do it properly day and i'll not lose a serious amount before Christmas and the feelings of hating being fat are a reminder why i must love myself enough to let myself be slim. last night i was looking at liliac's photos and the AMAZING change in her body and i thought to myself she is made with blood water and fat the same as me so there is no physical reason i cant do this diet and if emotionally and mentally i dont allow myself do this diet then at 26 i'm committing myself to a dull boring unhappy life in a fat body and with the amount of people fighting for their life everyday, is it really fair if i dont maxuism the happiness in my life.
sorry that took so long, i just wanna help. because after weeks of listening to the ladies on here and getting their support i FINALLY feel mentally ready for this diet x

YAY!!!! Well done!!! Great news!!! Xxx

cherrygem you seem in a good mind frame and after reading some of ur posts where you seemed so sad I think what you wrote was really moving good luck I think your going to do great xx

Hi Lis,
I've not been in your position yet, but I'll be re-starting myself soon and am wondering if I'll get back to it easily or not.
Have you figured out exactly the point at which you give in? Is it others in the house fixing meals? The aftermath of work meetings/arguments etc where you need a comfort fix? Maybe if you can figure out your trigger, you'll be able to think of a solution or substitute fix just until that tempation has passed... Also, surround yourself with as many different drinks as you can think of and reach for them regularly.

I really feel for you and hope you can get through this tough bit, because if you can, then this time next week you'll be laughing...

Good luck, hun,
Marianne x

Hi Liz,

You started the 1st round the same time I did, I remember your posts. Just think how good it felt on the weigh in day and pick a day with loads on and power through .. I took a 5week break after 6 weeks of LT and I'm on day 5 again now ... made it back to Ketosis.

Found the 1st and 2nd day a little though and I was second guessing myself saying it wasn't this hard last time .. but gallons of black coffee and some fancy sparking water as a treat, coupled with bed early both nights got me through!

Its so worth it ... In the 6 weeks I lost 33lbs and felt amazing ... Just think if you start this week by Halloween you could be down 2st! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You do have to be in the right frame of mind for any diet lis, but this one's special because it actually works week after week....when I started I just filled my day as much as I could, to stop myself thinking about food. I packed the fridge with my fave sparkling water, and reached for that every time I felt the urge to eat. 4 weeks and 18 lbs lighter I can honestly say it was the best thing I've ever done.

I also turned to reading the wonderful inspirational stories on here, wondering if that could be me. Good luck Lis & you can always turn count on support from everyone here.

Back