Please Help

wee_E

my friend and i are both on exante, she has been on it for a lil over a week now and i have only been on it for 6 days.
she has started to experience some swelling, she thinks this is due to water...can this really happen???

iv not experienced anything like that, however she does drink a lot more water than me.

please help!!

What kind of swelling? How much water does she drink

she says its like all over, even her face, shes been drinkin about 3 litres and but gradually through out the day. xx

not including the water i drink in my shakes and tryin to get around 2, including green teas.

iv never been a big drinker( apart from a saturday nite hee hee) or a big pee'er but i will try 2 up my intake. *types while swallowing a biiiiig gulp of water*
thank u for ur help luv. much appreciated!! x

I think the liquid intake is a personal thing. I've never been a big drinker and can literally throw up on 3litres of water even if it is spaced out during the day. Go by your wee colour, whether you feel headachey and of course weight loss. Do not feel a failure if you can't manage 3 litres every day. IMHO.

I agree with Marie. However, do make sure you drink more than when you were eating normal food. I have around 2.5 litres of water but I enjoy drinking it. On top of that I have weak tea and peppermint tea so probably do manage 3 litres plus.

Your wee should be light in colour. If its dark (like morning wee) all the time, you need to drink lots more water. I aim for a few clearish wees (v.pale yellow, sorry tmi) a few times daily.

Wee_E. Your friend isn't drinking anything too salty is she as that will make her retain fluid. It is unusual however to have face swelling, is she feeling ok in herself. In regards to your fluid intake I never used to drink much but my body gradually adapted to the amount I was drinking & now manage about 4L a day. Try & spread it out evenly so you don't feel to bloated & gradually increase the amount as is comfortable x

no i dont think so. shes drinkin about 4 or 5 cups of green tea and her water, soups and bars. i used 2 take a lot of salt b4, :S will that effect my weight loss??? and yeah my wee is light colour and yesterday i drank about 2.5 litres of water so im gettin better, i hope!!
i got a bit down yesterday, i know iv just started and what not, but iv got 30 kilos to lose, and i want a good weight lose b4 my bday in april and then iv got my friends wedding in oct and i just dont think that amount of weight can be lost in such a short time, iv got my motivation there i know i do, but knowing thats sooo much weight i wanna lose is disheartning. meeehh.... anyway guys im away 2 drink sum more water and green tea. speaks soon.
Wee E <3

Extra water in your shakes counts towards your daily water intake too.
I make my shakes up with 500mls water instead of 250 so with 3 shakes a day that means just in my shakes I'm having 3/4 litre of water.
I also have a 1.5litre bottle of tesco still strawberry water a day, this really helps because it tastes nice and I want to drink it!
The rest of my water I have plain.

Do you like your tea or coffee? Cos that is how I push my water intake,litterally I drink weak yea all day with a teaspoon of my vanilla each time as milk subsitute..maybe that might help...x

Wee_E That sort of weight loss is achievable. On LL the average was 1 stone a month. Even if you don't lose it all by the date you have set you will still feel good with the amount you have lost by April & October. Stick with it. x

thank u so much!!! i kinda had a bad couple of days, i mite ate a lil, but im back on it like a car bonnet!! drinkin plenty water. so fingers crossed!!! how u all doing?? xx

You're not the only one. I gave in & had some carbs last night!. Straight back on it today though so hoping weigh in tomorrow wont be to bad.

you'll need 2 let me know how u get on!! iv changed my weigh in day 2 a thursday coz thats when me n ma friend can do it 2gether...plus bought new scales and they are weighin me a kilo heavier than the other 1 so its all bad, but starting a fresh lol x

Well Wee-E pleasantly surprised as despite that night of straying I still manage to lose 3lb. Roll on next week, much more positive about it now. Good luck on Thursday x

Back