Please help!

azlan said:
sorry you're stuggling so much today - when I did atkins I would get that ravenous n sick feeling if I accidentally ate something with a bit of sugar in. Maybe one day when you have another pack you can eat fairly soon experiment with the new porridge and see if it happens again. I hope you feel ok after your dinner and well done for resisting - give yourself a big pat on the back for that

BTW was the ne porridge nice?

Yeah feelin better after dinner but still hungry :(

The porridge tastes really nice and much better texture too :) I hope it's not that making me hungry!

Thanks everyone! I have not given in (yet) an have just had a cup of tea to try and silence the hunger.

Had the new spaghetti Bol for tea with broccoli and spinach, it was nice. Much nicer than the old spicy spaghetti, although I like that too :)

I made by hubby beans on toast for tea, boy oh boy could I have devoured a buttery slice of toast!!! My saving grace is that we bought that new lurpak lightest and it is disgusting! So thank god for that!! :D

Got a lovely bar to look forward to whilst watchin supersize later so hopefully by bed time I'll still be 100%.

Definitely the hardest day so far! :(

Just wanted to say you've done fab today and managed stick with it even though it's been really tough. You proved you can and you will do it. Xxx

Thank you so much :D

It's been super tough today, but I think im over the worst of it. Everyone as been amazing with the support today! I don't know what I would have done without you guys today!!

xxxx :D xxxx

Well done you for getting through such a tough day. Early night tonight and when you wake you'll be really pleased with your strength today.

Kiika said:
Thank you so much :D

It's been super tough today, but I think im over the worst of it. Everyone as been amazing with the support today! I don't know what I would have done without you guys today!!

xxxx :D xxxx

Jus think if you can push thru a difficult day like 2day you can do anything. You should be so proud of yourself! Well done xx

Thanks guys!! Havin a lovely chocolate trufa bar now. Can't believe I've made it today without deviating off plan!! Never thought I had it in me!

Phew! Hard work. But I suppose if I wanted easier slow losses I'd be doing weight watchers or something. I really hope that the loss is worth it at then end of the month!!!

I still get hungry when im in ketosis and I also think I am constantly in and out of it quite easily too

i have never had the euphoria or the hunger suppression that other people talk about

phoenix2010 said:
I still get hungry when im in ketosis and I also think I am constantly in and out of it quite easily too

i have never had the euphoria or the hunger suppression that other people talk about

I think I'm the same. If I get in it at all, I must come out of it very easily even sticking to plan 100% :(

same! Only time i think i've ever seen the ketostix go dark was on atkins, and i was never hungry then either lol.

Actually it says its only a mild ketogenic effect on this diet which i can imagine as four packs can mean that you've eaten 56g of carbs, that's not including the few carbs in the veg. That's way over atkins induction level and not really enough to put you deep into ketosis

Well done for staying on plan on such a hard day! You should be really proud of yourself :D

choo said:
Well done for staying on plan on such a hard day! You should be really proud of yourself :D

Thank you! Very happy now. And early to bed....just in case! Lol :D

Hey Kiika - well done on surviving yesterday!! How are you feeling today?

Thank you :) Yeah, I'm not too bad today. I had half a shake this morning, half a bar when I got to work. Im having my soup for lunch and i'll finish the bar this afternoon. Then I'll have dinner and the other half of my shake hot this evening.

Trying to space it out is quite difficult especially since the portions are small to start with!! LOL

I was feeling a little sick earlier so I just upped the water and got distracted in work so I didnt feel the need for lunch until now! YAY!!

Back