Please Help!!

:confused: Hi All

I have been on lipotrim 100% for 5 weeks now, not a morsel of food has passed my lips. I always drink between 3 and 4 litres of water a day. I have 2 soups and a flapjack everyday.
Lost 10lbs first week (really pleased)
Lost 5lbs week two (still happy)
lost 3lbs wwek 3 TOTM so expected better in week 4
week 4 lost 3lbs
and my next weigh in is tomorrow just weighed my self and only showing 1.5lbs loss!! I really dont understand what I am doing wrong? When i read all the posts people who weigh the same as me are still losing 5-6lbs a week!! I dont want to give up but i'm getting very frustrated as I could lose 3lbs at a diet club.

Sorry to waffle on but any advice would really be appreciated.

Lisa x

do u usually weigh in in the morning? coz if u do, ur probs just carrying water weight from the day. remember water weighs the same in grams as it is in ml's so 1ltr of water weighs 1kg! or 2.2lb! check if u dont believe me so if uve drank the right amount of water today then it makes sense that by the morning u will weigh less after u've weed it all out! try not to worry too much, im sure it will be fine wen u get to your weigh-in x

do u usually weigh in in the morning? coz if u do, ur probs just carrying water weight from the day. remember water weighs the same in grams as it is in ml's so 1ltr of water weighs 1kg! or 2.2lb! check if u dont believe me so if uve drank the right amount of water today then it makes sense that by the morning u will weigh less after u've weed it all out! try not to worry too much, im sure it will be fine wen u get to your weigh-in x

Hi Jo

Yes always in the morning and my weekly weigh is in the morning too.

Hopefully it will be ok tomorrow!!

Thanks for your reply x

Dont worry lisa Im sure you are not doing anything wrong hun :)

My pharmacist says that sometimes the body holds onto water which can add to weight, other times it loses a little bit one week and makes up for it the next week by losing more than usual. As long as you feel healthy, I wouldn't worry at all - keep going and good luck tomorrow (I'm weighing-in tomorrow too!)

My pharmacist says that sometimes the body holds onto water which can add to weight, other times it loses a little bit one week and makes up for it the next week by losing more than usual. As long as you feel healthy, I wouldn't worry at all - keep going and good luck tomorrow (I'm weighing-in tomorrow too!)
Thank you Cuqsuita and good luck with your weigh in x

I was the same. Was 100% the whole time. Had a 5lb loss in my first week and steady 2 and 3lbs a week loss from then on. I was disapointed most weeks after reading what other people were losing, but the few lbs do mount up. After 10 weeks I lost just over 2st before my refeed for my holiday. Took photos before and after and a couple of stone makes a massive difference. Stick at it. You will get the result you want in the end.

Last edited:
I was the same. Was 100% the whole time. Had a 5lb loss in my first week and steady 2 and 3lbs a week loss from then on. I was disapointed most weeks after reading what other people were losing, but the few lbs do mount up. After 10 weeks I lost just over 2st before my refeed for my holiday. Took photos before and after and a couple of stone makes a massive difference. Stick at it. You will get the result you want in the end.
Hi winkle. Bless you xx

well done lisa thats brill.i am averaging between 3 to 4lb a week now i am on my 8th week but i am happy with that,but keep going hun your doing well x.

Back