please help!

Tubby&Chubby

ok, this is my 37th day and I have been so strong and 100% throughout. Tonight however I'm feeling sick and I just want to eat! Nothing bad just healthy. I may feel different tomorrow but I just want a chicken breast and vegetables! Please please help and advise guys!:help2::lost:

Hi!! You'll feel rotten if you eat babe, it's not worth it, you've done so well, go to bed, have a bath, I hate it when people tell me to go bed, and not eat, because what I really want them to say is, 'have the chicken breast and veg, it's healthy and you deserve a treat' honestly, you know I'm right you'll feel better in the morning xxx

I feel for u. I hate night times. Iv nearly caved every night of this diet but always wake up so happy that I didn't. Hugs x

you are all completely right, I'm just getting a bit fed up now! I think it's because I went food shopping with my partner last night :-(

Tubby&Chubby said:
you are all completely right, I'm just getting a bit fed up now! I think it's because I went food shopping with my partner last night :-(

We went shopping yesterday for general items and my partner bought loads of crap for himself and it's hard watching them have nice things but I know I'm not ready to come off this yet because I would just go back to the way I was before. When I know iv changed...then I will consider coming off this :)

Well done for not caving Sam :D it does get like that sometimes. It's strange how you can go days without craving and then all of a sudden it strikes you down

PS. Remember no food talk in the 100% section :whoopass: lol.

We went shopping yesterday for general items and my partner bought loads of crap for himself and it's hard watching them have nice things but I know I'm not ready to come off this yet because I would just go back to the way I was before. When I know iv changed...then I will consider coming off this :)

So which one is it? :p
Stay strong it will be well worth it

foggie said:
So which one is it? :p
Stay strong it will be well worth it

Haha it's crap that tastes nice. But yes...still crap and I styed strong :p x

Well guys, think I shall be having 2 shakes and a plate of V tonight! Seriously can't do this as much as I'm trying!!! :sigh:

I didn't do it!! So 100% for 41 days...not long to go!! :)

Well done tubby :) bet u feel great,?! Cxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

really well done x

Thanks guys!! Thinking about talking to my Chemist tomorrow as I really enjoyed the shakes at first, now I am struggling to finish them!!

Back