Please help!!!

Yeye

Silver Member
I've cocked up royally! Refeeding and I've been having salmon instead of white fish for my evening meal, quite a large piece too :( Praying I haven't blown it! I've lost 4st in the last 11 weeks. Can anyone help? Xx

I'm not sure if anyone can help if you've been eating this food already? I'm sure you haven't done any harm!
Good luck

I'm not sure if anyone can help if you've been eating this food already? I'm sure you haven't done any harm! Good luck

Was just wondering if anyone can throw any light on it?

depends on what day of refeeding your on. im on my refeed too struggling a bit but its okay i HATE baked potato and rang my lipotrim rep and she said its okay to swap to sweet potato im on day 4 off my refeed and have had salmon but its listed.
to be honest i feel like ones your under the calories allowed you should be okay but give lipotrim a ring and double check so your not panicking...
hope this helps.

I'm not an expert but can't see how you could have blown it. Salmon has no carbs. It has oil but the good kind. In a vlcd diet you have to keep low carbs to stay in ketosis - I'm not sure if this is what you are trying to do in a Lipotrim refeed, but I'd guess it is. No carbs = still in ketosis. TBH if you did come out of ketosis the only problem would be your feeling hungry until you went back in ketosis and perhaps a slight weight gain due to your body holding onto fluid (which would also come back off once back in ketosis), so no - you have NOT blown it. It's not as if a bit of salmon is going to make you gain 4 stones of fat. You have done brilliantly - well done you :).

Last edited:
depends on what day of refeeding your on. im on my refeed too struggling a bit but its okay i HATE baked potato and rang my lipotrim rep and she said its okay to swap to sweet potato im on day 4 off my refeed and have had salmon but its listed. to be honest i feel like ones your under the calories allowed you should be okay but give lipotrim a ring and double check so your not panicking... hope this helps.

Thank u, days 3, 4 & 5 for evening meal only, but each time a large piece :( I'm so angry as I have stuck solidly to it xx

I'm not an expert but can't see how you could have blown it. Salmon has no carbs. It has oil but the good kind. In a vlcd diet you have to keep low carbs to stay in ketosis - I'm not sure if this is what you are trying to do in a Lipotrim refeed, but I'd guess it is. No carbs = still in ketosis. TBH if you did come out of ketosis the only problem would be your feeling hungry until you went back in ketosis and perhaps a slight weight gain due to your body holding onto fluid (which would also come back off once back in ketosis), so no - you have NOT blown it. It's not as if a bit of salmon is going to make you gain 4 stones of fat. You have done brilliantly - well done you :).

Thank u so much! U reintroduce carbs in Refeed. Tomorrow morning will reveal all :( xx

Thank u, days 3, 4 & 5 for evening meal only, but each time a large piece :( I'm so angry as I have stuck solidly to it xx

i tink your fine like said above i dont think it will kick you out of ketosis..
tip as well bake salmon in the over for 15 mins with some garlic cloves on the tray drooolll its AHmazing!

Keep up the good work!

i tink your fine like said above i dont think it will kick you out of ketosis.. tip as well bake salmon in the over for 15 mins with some garlic cloves on the tray drooolll its AHmazing! Keep up the good work!

I've re read the Refeed and it looks like on one day I balls up, should have only been white fish on day 3, salmons okay after that! Phew! Felt so bad! When u have worked so hard for something u don't want to blow it over a silly mistake!

I haven't had all the things, not had shake for last 3 days but from experience I know it's not that important.
Thank u so much for ur reply, I've made me feel a lot better xx

I've re read the Refeed and it looks like on one day I balls up, should have only been white fish on day 3, salmons okay after that! Phew! Felt so bad! When u have worked so hard for something u don't want to blow it over a silly mistake!

I haven't had all the things, not had shake for last 3 days but from experience I know it's not that important.
Thank u so much for ur reply, I've made me feel a lot better xx

Good luck for weigh in xxx

You've done amazing so far lost all that weight I myself find refeed hard as after that the last twice I've gone totally off the rails I lost 8and half pound this week am tring to lose2 stone for my 50th birthday booked abig party so won't to look god x

me too! how'd you get on i have my refeed weigh in on saturday so am super nervous!

Back