PLEASE HELP

chalack

Ive been on this diet for 2 and a hlaf weeks and i ahvenmt cheated once, tonight im going out for 2 of my friends birthday and i really fancy just been normal lol, how will this affect me?:cry:

it will knock you out of ketosis, you will crave everything in sight again, you will gain a lot of weight overnight with all the water your body will store, it is INCREDIBLY difficult to get back on cd again after you've stopped... it really, really isn't worth it hon. stick with it.

abz xx

it will knock you out of ketosis, you will crave everything in sight again, you will gain a lot of weight overnight with all the water your body will store, it is INCREDIBLY difficult to get back on cd again after you've stopped... it really, really isn't worth it hon. stick with it.

abz xx

Hear hear! You can come up with as many social events or excuses, but you've chosen to do a total food replacement plan and that means not coming off it even for one night - Abz speaks from experience as she came off for a very special occasion but has suffered getting back on....it will undo all your hard work so far hun....this forum is filled with people who came off for just one night and then a couple of days then a week, then a month....so stay strong and dont give up - good luck! you can do it! :D

i do indeed speak from experience. luckily i got back on straight away but i had to drag myself kicking and screaming, pretty much literally, i threw a right strop, ha. and i didn't go mad either!! stick to it hon. there's always an event coming up. i'm on now for eight weeks until my holiday for my OH's 30th and i'm already dreading getting back into it, ha.

abz xx

Ohh i was hoping you would say it will be ok just for a day lol, thanks for all your help im really really gunna try and stick to it tonight. I will put a post on here 2moz letting u know if i did or not.x

go for it honey. trust me, you'll feel crap otherwise, ha. if you don't get straight back on tomorrow. no hangover breakfasts!! otherwise one day turns into two, to three, to a month. the evidence is all over the forum. it's REALLY hard to get back on track.

have a fabulous evening babes :)

abz xx

Mmmm a hangover breakfast, that made my mouth water, lol. You have done so well so far it would be a shame to spoil all that for one night...one little night...which you really can make up for when your at target. I know how you feel but try and see beyond tonight, you could wake up tomorrow hung over, feeling bloated and horrible and probably question if it was all worth it. It won't be. Good luck, if you can get through tonight you can make it to the end. Stay strong.xx

Hi chalack,
I've just posted the below to my thread; I hope it will inspire you not to cheat, as like the ladies before me have said, you will ruin the good work you've already accomplished. Plus you will feel absolutely awful for doing it.
I've just come back from a lovely day out with my sister, her pal and two children. They all decided they wanted fish and chips (OH MY GOD!). Whilst they tucked in, I had my banana bliss, washed down with refreshing water. Yumyum. Then to rub salt into the wounds they all had ice cream. I can't believe I never gave in, and I'm so proud of myself.
I feel great now, just for getting over this hurdle, and believe me, if you don't cheat tonight, then tomorrow you will feel the same as me.
Great!

Likewise, today I have been to a kiddies party with a lush buffet spread, and then a friends BBQ with all sorts of delicious food stuff. Several times I gazed a little too long and a lot too lovingly at the things I would usually devour...Pizza, garlic bread, potato salad, coleslaw, you name it I WANTED IT!!!

But you know what, no matter how much I want food, it is nowhere NEAR as much as my desire to lose some of this weight, so I looked and I smelt it but I did not let one tiny morsel pass my lips. In fact, I made myself dish the food out and cook the garlic bread. My friends said I was evilly torturing myself, but it wasn't like that at all. If I can't enjoy food, then I can at least help others to, right?

Try really hard to stay with it. I know for me, one mouthful of any kind of food would send me on a massive binge.

Back