Please Help

beautifulbutterfly

I really want to start slimming world all the other diets havent seemed to work but im a student with really really little money and fees are too expensive for me at the moment can someone give me the basic guidelines of how you do this diet?
im willing to purchase the information off of you via email or even a pack through the post aslong as its not too much i hope someone can help thanks x

First of all, visit your doctor to see if you can get the vouchers. Not all councils do them but if you are in the right area then you may be able to get them and it will give you the start you need.

The plan does seem complicated if it's not explained properly be a SWC so I would suggest you join (1st week will cost you £14.50, less if there is an offer on) get all the information and keep going for a couple of weeks (£4.50 a week) then if you decide you want to go it alone just tell your consultant that you can no longer attend group and continue on your own.

The only other alternative is to look on ebay for the books but the only trouble with that is that they may be out of date. You can do online or postal membership but they both cost. Try the first option, if that is not possible try the second, it will be the cheapest and easiest way. And remember that you can get all the support you need from here x

I really want to start slimming world all the other diets havent seemed to work but im a student with really really little money and fees are too expensive for me at the moment can someone give me the basic guidelines of how you do this diet?
im willing to purchase the information off of you via email or even a pack through the post aslong as its not too much i hope someone can help thanks x

if you go on ebay people are selling the packs, then you could use this site as extra support

All matching items for sale.

I joined 2 weeks ago and it cost me £9.00. I know you say you can't afford it but it is £4.50 per wek and the support is amazing. Image therapy works for me and is worth the £4.50. Failing that I would pay the £9.00 and get the books and then do it on your own. And remember to post loads on here as we all support each other.

**if your a student weekly fees are £4.25, its only 25p but if your joining and going for a couple of weeks it wil save you a little. i suggest like taz said joining and getting the books then if you feel you can manage alone once you have your head round leaving and going alone, presonally i love the grou support

Back