please help

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
struggling again today. Im into my 4th week....and I cant shake the cravings, havnt cheated to date, but somemes I get so bad I wanna cry....help me please, the family food smells so good and I cant escape the smell, next weigh in isnt until Monday :sigh: dont know if ill make it...

Oh you poor thing xxx

Perhaps you haven't quite beaten those food demons yet. I have to say that I found it hard to cook for the family at first, but I am ok with it now.

Have you tried having a hot drink as soon as those cravings kick in? I find this helps no end xxx

its two days -you CAN make it! Can you get yourself into ahot bath? Or an early night? Oh babes -I know its hard but you've come so far and are doing brilliantly. If you have to cry, cry! Then remember the times you cried because of your weight. Is eating really and truly going to make things easier and beter for you?

Maybe try having your shakes/soup at different times may help.

I have mine like this 12-1pm, 5-8pm and my last one around 10pm at night. I eat at the same time as lunch and dinner with the family and one a couple of hours before bed. Breakfast is easy not to eat as I just have my black coffee!

im okay cooking for people but sometimes boredom jus hits.the flavours of the shakes make me bork.my wedding dress should be here by next wednesday so im holding out til then hoping it will help, im even fitting my pre pregnancy clothes and still dont feel strong enough....damn greedy brain!

i know exactly how you feel - i'm now in my fifth week and could still eat at any time!! I have to say I have eaten during the past four weeks, and it has NEVER been as good as I thought it was going to be - and the disappointment in myself was total so DON'T DO IT!! Two more days will fly by - pamper yourself for the next two days, go for walks, baths, early nights, read, knit, whatever it takes and GOOD LUCK!!

i still have a shake left for today but the thought of drinking it is annoying me :-(

think of it as a milkshake, or make it as a hot chocolate and take it to bed x x

Do it for the next day and a half till your weigh in - you deserve that - and then decide just before your wi if you want to continue and buy more shakes.
That way, you'll have made the decision to stop in advance rather than reacting to feelings you may not be able to trust.
You could always consider switching to Cambridge Diet as some have done because they have a lot more flavours.
I know you feel bad - this can be so hard at time - but you can't tell me food isn't going to make you feel much worse.
Also, you don't need food at this time. Lipotrim is giving your body everything it needs. You will be able to eat food again soon and have your whole life to enjoy it - and you will be able to enjoy it, because you will be slim and you will have beaten the hold food has over you by finding other things to stop the cravings. Go back to eating now, and those food demons will still torment you and leave you miserable.

hey rach your always here to resuce me hehe, i think i will stick it out until im healthy weight range maybe, right now i have too much to lose to give up, it just gets hard sometimes asyou know x

oh yeah! I am having a b***er of a day with it today I have to say lol!

go us for giving up food!!

ROFL yeah!

Hang in there babe! I'm in week 23 and I sometimes have the urge to eat! usually when I am bored but I resist - I have come so far that I do not want to give in now when I am so close to target. Food will be there when I get there so I can wait. It does take willpower and I am amazed I have so much of it these days!!!!

You can do this, you are going to be a beautiful bride so keep yourself occupied and daydream about your wedding day.

x

hey guys thanks for replies they always keep me going :) I did manage then night ok! once again i feel great about it. the cravings pass after about an hour, I cant wait to get weighed tomorrow! I had a crummy loss last week so Im hoping for a goodun!! x

Back