Please help!

Hi, Im just into my 7th week now and I seem to be having a problem with getting these drinks down, everytime I think of making one or I can smell it, its making me gip really bad and putting me off, has anyone else had this trouble? I just dont know what to do.
Generally I am a fussy eater but I have not had a problem with these drink until now, Any advice?

Also I am starting to feel sick a lot, I dont know if this is something to do with the diet or I am just coming down with something.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

minime

Gold Member
What about changing your flavours, or splitting your packs. I always find that I love a pack for a while and have it loads, and then I get sick of it and can't bear to eat it. I then find another flavour I like and do the same with them.

Dogtanion

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb G: 10st3lb
Maybe try having them hot? as a mousse? I make mine into custard by making them up in a bowl with hot water and microwaving for a minute ... mmm works well with choc, toffee, vanilla, butterscotch - hope you get sorted xx

Thanx ill give it a try, I think a lot of it could be mind over matter, I want to eat so badly so think that might have something to do with it

ZoBo

Silver Member
S: 11st4lb G: 9st0lb
I have an ice crusher & I fill my cambridge shaker with it, then have 2 shakes together with 400ml water. I use a straw & if you close your eyes it's from mcdonalds. lol

I have problems with most flavors. I have a strawberry in the morning & 2 chocolate together in the evening. Cannot abide any other flavours, or any of the soups. Or any of the bars for that matter.

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi I dont have anything to add apart from for some reason week 7 seemed to be my absolute hardest week for drinking water and resisting food...weird!!
xx