Please help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kelliebobz, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Kelliebobz

Kelliebobz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Sole Source
    Hi, Im just into my 7th week now and I seem to be having a problem with getting these drinks down, everytime I think of making one or I can smell it, its making me gip really bad and putting me off, has anyone else had this trouble? I just dont know what to do.
    Generally I am a fussy eater but I have not had a problem with these drink until now, Any advice?

Also I am starting to feel sick a lot, I dont know if this is something to do with the diet or I am just coming down with something.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

What about changing your flavours, or splitting your packs. I always find that I love a pack for a while and have it loads, and then I get sick of it and can't bear to eat it. I then find another flavour I like and do the same with them.

4. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Maybe try having them hot? as a mousse? I make mine into custard by making them up in a bowl with hot water and microwaving for a minute ... mmm works well with choc, toffee, vanilla, butterscotch - hope you get sorted xx

5. Kelliebobz

Kelliebobz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Sole Source
    Thanx ill give it a try, I think a lot of it could be mind over matter, I want to eat so badly so think that might have something to do with it

6. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have an ice crusher & I fill my cambridge shaker with it, then have 2 shakes together with 400ml water. I use a straw & if you close your eyes it's from mcdonalds. lol

I have problems with most flavors. I have a strawberry in the morning & 2 chocolate together in the evening. Cannot abide any other flavours, or any of the soups. Or any of the bars for that matter.

7. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi I dont have anything to add apart from for some reason week 7 seemed to be my absolute hardest week for drinking water and resisting food...weird!!
    xx

8. Val123

Val123 Silver Member

Diet:
    AAW8
    Try the porridge - especially now the weather's getting cold. It is REAL food and tastes delicious.

Val

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.