please i am very sorry...

still1

Morning to u all.
I am very very sorry that some of you think that iam rude and shoud be reported. but what some of you don't understand is that any questions, i may ask or any anwers i may give came from my own xperience. i struggle with my weight for years. i was over 22 stones at 5"4. sick with diabetes, sight problem, dental problem, blood pressure, arthurthis, heart palpitation, countless infections which kept me in and out hostipal for months. It was certified by many doctors that i can't and will never never be able to caring a baby in my womb (be pregnant), i was so sick, even breathing was a struggle for me. one day i end up in intensive care, i was bleeding to death for no raison out of the blue. all i remember is that one morning i was bleed got to the hospital and woke up with so many machines and people some of them crying around me, i could not even breath on my own. (my family and friends was told to say their good byes to me, as in the next hours my machines were going to be removed and in the event i managed to wake up i would be brian damage, then i woke up at that very moment wondering what was going on). ....by the time i was leaving, one lady surgeon came up to me and said not to be offended by what she will say, and she say i quote"your weight is the problem, when u were on the operating table, we noticed that the fat is all over every single organ u got, in one sentence you r so fat its killing you from the inside out lose weight or next time u won't be so lucky " i turn to her and say thank you but there won't be a next time.
i use to joke or make people laugh so their would like me, i was bully, insulted just because i was fat. i used to hide for days even weeks in the house for fear of someone making comment on my weight or kids call me potatoes bag at school, and junk food was my best friend. only him make me fell so good. Today i am a healthy mother of two children born from me. do my check every 6 months and every thing is clear. i can run after the bus, from time to time i run pass the bus to the next stop and still caught it. i still got 1 to 2 stones to loss (the ones i put on through pregnancy). i being giving a second chance, i have xcape death i have no intention to let him caught me. i am sorry but when i read some of the threat saying i give up, i get really upset and just want to let them know no amount of ice cream or junk food can be your friend and should make one give up his/her goal. i have no intention to offence anyone. so once again i am sorry to those i offended. i am saying, cheat, fall but get up be true to yourself and never give up life is so much fun when u can run.
love you all.
be safe, stay heathy.
still1

Hiya Still1

That is absolutely fine and you have done very very well to get through what you have and be here to tell the tale.

Remember though that we all make our own choices and hence you have to respect others maps of the world and if they choose to be the way they are then you can by all means challenge it but do so in a way that will support them and not inflame them.

Have a good week

Mike

Hiya Still1

That is absolutely fine and you have done very very well to get through what you have and be here to tell the tale.

Remember though that we all make our own choices and hence you have to respect others maps of the world and if they choose to be the way they are then you can by all means challenge it but do so in a way that will support them and not inflame them.

Have a good week

Mike
thanks

Well still that was a pretty omg read back there, maybe if you had introduced yourself properly and shared your story then people might not have been quick too judge - but sounds like you have had a huge struggle in the past and well done for getting over it!

As said above though people come from all walks of life on here and each do their own thing - were a supportive forum and help each other through the rough times. As well as making friends :)

Hi

I am sorry to read your story. It sounds like you have had a very tough time and I am glad that you now have peace and happiness in your life.

We all have to tacckle our weight loss journey in our own way and all have demons that we also need to conquer. I guess that although we all have a common problem and goal we take different routes to get there and stay there. Some of us will be successful and others may take longer. However we all need encouragement and support to achieve this. On this forum we are lucky to meet like minded people who understand how difficult it can be.

Good luck :)

Awww Still1. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm sure you didn't mean to offend, just a language barrier there.

Where are you from?

Hi Everyone only just spotted this as I have been away for a couple of days.

Still1 is totally genuine in her questions and her history.

She is one of my clients and has lost an amazing amount of weight and improved her health dramatically, so much so she now has two lovely boys which if she hadn't taken action when she did, she would not have now.

She did not mean any offence at all by her question, and I think it was a good question from someone who has lost a lot of weight and is nearly at the end of her journey. She was just trying to find out why some people regained weight as she does not want to do this herself.

I personally think something has got lost in translation here.

can i ask you one question pls.
what is rep power, the one with those green stuff on our profile?
thanks

Have a look here still1.
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/46977-rep-power.html
Hope it helps :)

I personally think something has got lost in translation here.

Me too. It was a good question that hasn't been asked for ages.

You are very welcome here still1, and brilliant work on the weightloss. You star:clap:

Right....Going to change that mood from sad now ? :)

I'm sorry I misunderstood your last post, it has been quite an ordeal you have been through yourself, I hope that you are doing much better with your health and can keep manage to keep the weight off

Best of luck to you

I'm sorry I misunderstood your last post, it has been quite an ordeal you have been through yourself, I hope that you are doing much better with your health and can keep manage to keep the weight off

Best of luck to you

thanks, i could not stop crying as many thought iam not suppose to be here. i almost reach for that one chocolate bar in the box on my kids (sweet treat) and than finish the lot.
after today, i will visit the site once or twice a week, or until my CDC tell me its ok.

thanks, i could not stop crying as many thought iam not suppose to be here. i almost reach for that one chocolate bar in the box on my kids (sweet treat) and than finish the lot.
after today, i will visit the site once or twice a week, or until my CDC tell me its ok.

Come on hun:hug99:

Being reported isn't that big a deal. Even when we have English as our first language it's easy to be misunderstood on a forum, happens to me lots of times :eek:

People have been known to report themselves if they feel they might be misunderstood.

You'll be okay here now we are getting to know you
th_empathy.gif

Come on hun:hug99:

Being reported isn't that big a deal. Even when we have English as our first language it's easy to be misunderstood on a forum, happens to me lots of times :eek:

People have been known to report themselves if they feel they might be misunderstood.

You'll be okay here now we are getting to know you
th_empathy.gif

thank you:)

Back