Please leave us alone on 'that' day of the week........

stivesliz

Gold Member
Ok, so tonight before the class officially opened, myself and the money lady and weigh in lady were talking about how much SW is our 'me' time. Its the one day of the week where I want to be left alone and not be bothered by, well, being bothered lol.

Our weigh in lady said that every single Tuesday her husband obsesses about what he is cooking himself for dinner ( she has a shop bought treat that night ) and then usually ends up by saying ''well I'll wait til you get home'' , or in other words, he waits for her to come homne and cook it!

My kids never fail to have some sort of domestic crisis the minute I get to SW and I am bombarded with texts and phonecalls which I now ignore as I dont really think that ''where's my green t shirt '' constitutes an emergency does it?

Does anyone else encounter this type of sabotage? Is it too much to be left alone just for a couple of hours a week?

I don't, but only because I cant get to the local 7pm groups. Wish I could, it used to be my only ME time.

Where's my green tshirt is definitely not an emergency! It almost demands a "don't know, don't care" type of answer!!

And what does your friend do when she gets home from the meeting? Does she then cook him something? I wouldn't!

Back