Please let Letmeout back in!!

letmeout

Silver Member
Hello, Well I have been a very, very bad girl for many,many weeks !! Consequently the skinny woman inside is STILL stuck inside and the fat woman on the outside is 12 whole pounds bigger than she was!

I am so cross with myself- I am morbidly obese again! Never thought I'd see the scales starting with a number 2 again either- but this is what happens if you stuff as much food down your neck as possible.

This is the first time that I have actually admitted to myself that I have an eating disorder. People who don't have eating disorders just don't buy pork pies and packets of 4 chocolate eclairs and eat them all. Ever!

So nearly a stone back on.I'm half way through day 2 and going to be ruthless with myself.

I have had a very hard few weeks with horrendous and tragic stuff to deal with at work, and life threatening illness in the family. But even so- I don't think to ram food ( that you don't even like) down your gob is the usual response. So I'm going to stop.
And I think I might get some hypnotherapy/hypnoanalysis to help me on this journey.
I won't be able to visit Mims much due to life pressures but will cherish the support that I know you will give and will strive to give support back whenever I can.

Sorry for the long self indulgent post ! Off now to read a few posts and catch up!!
MA
xxx

its great that you have got yourself into the mindset to try again. Sounds like you are very much an emotional & stress related eater (me too.)

Thes past couple of weeks have really made me think hard about when and why i over indulge.

The support on here is brilliant as you know.

Good luck to you with your journey.

debs x

Welcome with open arms. First steps are the hardest, you ar ein the right place!!

Much love and hugs!

xx

hun dont feel to bad, I suffered a parent bereavement a month after my 22 birthday and dealt with it by comfort eating, that year I piled on 4-5 stone and never lost it (which is why I am the size I am now!!) we all welcome you and will help through the good and bad days,. Take Care hun xx

Welcome back! XX

Aw hun, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Selfishly, I'm glad to have you back here, (((((hugs))))).

We have really missed you on here! (Its been good to keep contact by email.) You are welcome back and you know we're all here for you. There's a few of us who all started together still together and you are one of us!

Great to have you back!
xx

Well done for realising you have an eating disorder. It's very hard. I hope that you jump right back on and get it all in gear! No time like the present. Good luck! x

Thanks for the lovely replies.
WOW CHRIS- you are doing amazingly well!!!
Sharon- you've got the staying power too!! Just think I could be as slim as you two if I hadn't jumped ship. Well-I'm back on board now and feeling very positive.
Day 3 is nearly done !!

Not sure you remember me but I surely remember your posts.

A warm welcome back to you and we are with you all the way. I understand that you want to be strict this time but don't be too hard on yourself. I sounds like you had a hell of a lot to deal with over the past while and we all cope defferently.

I for one wish you the best of luck and send you a lorry load of hugs..

xxx

Thanks Mary Anne - and well done Sharon! I'm not on here much as I'm so busy now Ken is home - I never seem to stop!! But its wonderful to have him home and he is getting much better. We won't know till 18th June what they are going to do next - and maybe even then, they will just decided to keep up with the vacuum pump for as long as it takes.

I'm so pleased you're back with us!
xx

welcome back - here if you ever need any support :)

Back