• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Please let this be the last diet!

Hi everyone,

My name is Miriam and my friend Ceri told me to look at this forum..and what a great forum it is.

I am so fed up of being on a diet, like most of you I have tried it all, even taking phentermine and ephedrine at the same time, twice a day..so dangerous and silly but that is how desperate I am to lose weight.

I have just ordered Exante products and can't wait for them to arrive, I don't even want to tell any of my friends and family as they will probably think 'oh another diet, another lot of money wasted'.

So I am here for support and with my friend Ceri I think I will actually get there this time.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hello miri... we will be fine.. 2nd day for me and i wasn't even hungry this morning.. think it helps that we have this.. and i have you at the end of the phone.. we will be so glam by summer, i can't wait!! xx

Gone fishing
Welcome to the forum Miriam. Hope this is your last diet ever too.

I haven't dieted since I finished Cambridge (after decades of diets...just had enough). It can be done :)
Please let this be the last diet!
I can empathise with that statement. Welcome Miriam and good luck!