Please may I post here?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by megisabel, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. megisabel

megisabel Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I am not doing CD as such but buying my own shakes and things from avidlite as I cant afford CD.

Would really like some group support though and would appreciate benefiting from you all in here!

I am on day 1 today and just having my second shake (Im having 3 shakes plus 1bar a day)

Have had some major, major cravings but so far managed it, not long until the end of day 1!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Congrats on getting started with your diet,I hope the rest of your day goes well . I am not sure about the rules and regulations but am sure someone will be along soon who knows! I have only experienced CD and don't know anything about the product you are on. I am sure you will find support and encouragement at Minimins. Best wishes
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.