Please may I post here?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by megisabel, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. megisabel

megisabel Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am not doing CD as such but buying my own shakes and things from avidlite as I cant afford CD.

Would really like some group support though and would appreciate benefiting from you all in here!

I am on day 1 today and just having my second shake (Im having 3 shakes plus 1bar a day)

Have had some major, major cravings but so far managed it, not long until the end of day 1!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Congrats on getting started with your diet,I hope the rest of your day goes well . I am not sure about the rules and regulations but am sure someone will be along soon who knows! I have only experienced CD and don't know anything about the product you are on. I am sure you will find support and encouragement at Minimins. Best wishes

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.