PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chalack, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. chalack

chalack Full Member

Im so mad at myslef and i need help deperatly, i started cd a couple of months ago and have been doing ss, everything was going fine and then last week i went on holiday and blew my diet, now i cant get myself back on it, im trying and trying but i cant seem to do it, please any advice wuld be great. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Hey hun, don't beat yourself up :whoopass:about not being able to get back on track. The past is the past and tomorrow is a whole new day. Why don't you try and work back down the plans until you end up back at SS? It might help to ease back in again. Sending you lots of willpower vibes :vibes:and hugs :hug99:

4. corioboria

corioboria Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I agree with Surfhunny. Try to make each day a bit better than the last one, and pat yourself on the back if you achieve this.

Maybe you want to try a different programme to SS for a while - SS+ or 810 is great because you can lose weight and still have some food.

You can do it if you want to. All you need to do is decide that you can and start to feel positive about it again. Keep posting on here and tell yourself its going to take a bit of time but you are going to get there.

Go for it!

5. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    just keep your mind focused and it will all start kicking in x

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hun i was in the same boat as you. i just did it shake by shake day by day. baby steps and now back in my routine but of on holiday next week :(

you can do it

7. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Hi - just look back at what you have achieved - you know you can do it. Get that self belief back and then as the others say just take it step by step day by day. You can and will do it and before you know if you will have lost that weight you put on as a lot of it will be glycogen and water and if you are lucky you will have that big Wk 1 weight loss again. good luck!

8. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I put on 23 pounds by going on holiday then having another 2 weeks after the holiday no diet whatsoever, so if you can dont do what I done (ate everything in sight.....) and started again SS last week and have had a real terrible week the only thing that got me through it was the fact that none of my clothes fit me anymore so try anddo what the others have recommended and just try and be good each dayith either food or food and packs and slowly get your head back round this diet as its really hard, good luck xx

9. BBlilsis

BBlilsis My 3 Furry Amigos

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Chalack, try to get up tomorrow and instead of thinking I can't, I can't, just take tomorrow as day 1, fresh, no history, no guilt, clean slate, road ahead, eye on the prize, acknowledge your success so far....shake by shake, litre by litre, just aim for one day, we'll worry about day 2 when it comes, come on love, ya can do it, you know you can :grouphugg:

10. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I know how you feel i need some inspiration also.

11. spod

spod needs to get out more!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(13.88%)
    You have done so well! Look at the amounts you have lost each week and over all.

Think how good you felt when you got on those scales and you weighed less than before.

Get your biggest clothes and put them on - how much better do you feel knowing that are WAY to big?!

You have lost 40lbs in total - its AMAZINGLY brilliant and a huge inspiration!
    Its not easy and people have put v. helpful stuff about taking it 1 meal at a time / 1 day at a time.

I read the information about health issues if you are overweight and look at gorgeous stuff in Monsoon (mainly) that I will buy when I have reached my target and that has kept me on track (so far!!)

Good luck.
    xx

12. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Just think back to why you started cd in the 1st place, you have done so well.

like Becky says take one shake at a time, When im finding it hard I write down times and what I will have
    e.g
    8am 1pt of water
    9am shake
    water
    11 coffee
    water
    1pm shake
    water
    3pm coffee
    water
    5pm shake
    etc etc

this helps me get through a tough day.

Good luck.xx

13. chalack

chalack Full Member

Thankyou all so so much for your help, im back on ss today and so far doing ok im just not looking forward to cooking the familys tea tonight, so instaed of cleanin the house today ive ledt it a tip lol so that when there eating there tea im just gunna clean and clean and clean lol and then go to bed at about 7 lol, i know once i get through day 1 im ok its just this first day :( ill keep ya posted.x x x

14. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done you, you have a plan :D Keep us posted on the rest of your day

15. BBlilsis

BBlilsis My 3 Furry Amigos

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :party0049::party0049: Woo Hoo, go Chalack go :party0049::party0049:

16. spod

spod needs to get out more!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(13.88%)
    Well done for your plan! Hope you feel more positive today.
    xx

17. chalack

chalack Full Member

Well just to let you all know i got through yesterday on ss 100% and im feeling better and more confident about it all today. thanks for all your support x x x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  20. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Hows it going? Early nights and lots of relaxing music... Good Luck!

21. chalack

chalack Full Member

I was so so ill lastnight i dont know what was wrong with me, i had a bangin headache i was dizzy i felt sick, i couldnt even strin a sentece together properly and ive had stomach pains all night. But i manged to stick at it and feel better today, although i still have these strange pains in my gut and it feels like its burning :( im gunna give it over the weekend and see how it goes.x

22. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Sorry to hear you are struggling today, but remember sometimes you can feel a bit peaky on SS to start off with.

Don't try to think about tomorrow or the weekend, just get through today, and do the same tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.