Please please please - ADVICE NEEDED!!!

kit

Hi All,

I started last week but after day 2 got a tummy bug that everyone else had at least a week ago thought id avoided it but no!!! Restarting again tomorrow as im feeling so much better. However I have a problem . . . . . i have enough for a week but i wont be able to afford the week and a bit after. Im a student and i dont get paid until 31st!!!:mad:

If i just drink black coffee, tea and water will this be ok? Or should i try and get a couple of hundered calories in? I dont have family i can ask and id rather not tell my friends what im doing as they are all skinny minis anyway. If anyone knows if this will be ok please let me know!

Im DETERMINED to do this and need advice if this will be ok :confused:? The money wouldnt normally be a problem but ive had a blow out month . . holiday, new stuff for uni and birthdays - you get the idea!!!

Ideas please x

Just had an idea, will 2 shakes a day be ok? That way will have enugh for the week after?? :0) xx

No, I would advise you to put off doing the diet again until you have enough money to pay for it. You need the three shakes a day because they contain the nutrients you need to survive.

It's not just about the low calories.

Absolutely - put the diet off. Your physical health is so much more important than doing Lipotrim at the moment. Eat healthily, get yourself back up to full health and when you have the finances - start again. Health is too important to risk and living off water and caffeine is not a way to diet or keep healthy - you will end up making yourself very ill.

I hope you feel better soon :)

Dear Kit,
All you have to do is tell either your Dr or Pharmacist (who ever u went to 4 Lipo). Explain the situation to them and they will and should take into account how many satchet's you have remaining and will most probably only sell you what you need to make it upto a wk's supply. If they don't do that then contact Lipotrim and explain the situation.

Goodluck x

Back