please please take my advice

Gemma

Gold Member
WARNING IF YOU ARE EATING DO NOT CARRY ON....lol

I posted this morning that I had an embarresing problem so could people pm meto help, firstly thankyou to everyone that did. Now I think i need to explain my story as i do not want anyone going through what i have.

SO......

Last night I had a real bad urge to go to toilet if ya know what i mean.
Went and nothing happened sat there fo a bit and was suddenly overcome by the worst pain i have ever felt so bad i practically passed out twice, cold sweat shaking everything yet still nothing.

Bouthalf an hour later samething and what was there was hard black and crumbly but still could not get rid of it.

Was now having the worst pain ever and on top of that i had amassive lump between my bum and bits.:rolleyes:

Went down to my mum and she gave me sme laxatives in the form of tablets and liquid all this did was give me the rns but did ot get rid of the hard stuck mass invading my body.

Went to bed i agony, got to work and was in so much pain and after the advice of some othe miniminers got an appointment with the doc.

Well i went there and got thoroughly examined, pmsl now and was given some suppositries (SP) and some fibre gel stuff for my water. was told that if things were not sorted by friday i would have to have the nurse come to my house to do an enema and if that did not work manual work would be needed. Went home and done said thing with these little bullets:cry:

What came next as an hour of the worst cramps I have ever had so decided to take a hot bath. Am happy to say everything is ok now lol.

The reason this has happened i belive is becoz i have been veryslack with the water this week, so to all new people out there drink the water take the husks i is so not worth going through what i have.

WOULD JUS LIKE TO NOTE THE DOCTOR HAS NO ISSUES WITH ME STAYING ON CD AND HE IS A MASSIVE FAN OF PEOPLE IMPROVING THEIR WEIGHT AND I PERSONALLY AM DEFINITLY STICKING WITH THE DIET. THIS POST IS BY NO MEANS TO PUT PEOPLE OFF CD JUS WANT TO LET YA KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YA DONT DO AS TOLD.

Thanxs for reading sorr if i have disgusted/offended anyone and once agin thanx to all those who gave their time and help to me this morning

Last edited:
gemma,

poor you, that is why water is so important! My auntie was on a VLCD *don't know which one* but she didn't drink enough, and had the same problem as you, but left it untreated for a while, now she has to have daily enema's!! and has had to have manual work too, so at least try and have 3 litres of water if not more!!

Love

Thanks for the heads up chic - while were on thins subject ive had VERY limited .. :airquote: passings :airquote: and was a bit worries but i do drink loads of water so im just putting it down to the diddy amount im eating

I am really pleased this has now cleared trouble with laxatives is if you do have a block at one end and you take laxatives you can get liquid pass around the bulk and your body wants to push so you can get terrible cramps.

The suppositories help to soften at the other end making it possible to go properly.

Prevention is definitely the best thing.

I would normally be going every 6 ish days before with out much problem up the water all it can do is make you shrink more

OMG, you poor poor thing!
Hope it sorts soon, and thanks for the heads up!
xxxxx

Sounds painful! So glad you've got it sorted now though hun, keep up the water and the husks!

Georgie
x

Glad you arer sorted now. Water is really important - and for people taking the husks, you need EXTRA water as they absorb water. Also the husks are not a laxative and won't help you go if you are constipated. Husks keep everything soft, for people who have constipation.

Thanks for posting though - it is important for everyone to know why water is so important.

Hi Gemma
So glad you got it sorted i was thinking of you yesterday, glad you went to the doctors, and everything seems ok now, keep up the water intake it is so important.

Gemma, I am so glad to read that things are sorted out.

I got this problem the last time I did the CD and had to give up, as I would cry evertime I need to go to the loo.
Can I just add though that I was drinking 4-5 litres of water a day and this still happened to me. It was just a side effect of my body not being used to the plan.

Now that I have been shown the husk path, everything is sooooo much better.
I don't have them everyday, but often enough and I also take the Fibre Gel that I buy from my CDC.

Yes, water does make your body move things along easier, but that didn't help me!
I still drink 4-5 litres a day now too!

Sorry have not been on sooner went to watch the fottie at the pub:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The scales result was 2lb down thankgod, but i just feel so much better have not been reight the last couple of weeks very tired and blah wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Have got my weigh in tonight am not thinking its gonna be great with that problem + TOTM + AAM week think i may have to settle for those 2lbs. lol

So a bad *achem* Problem AND a bad result last nigt.... not going well for you is it chic? :D

Back