Please put a date on it!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lonestitcher, 6 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

I love the fact that there are 'temporary' teams doing monthly challenges. :)

I know that I don't sign up to them (I'm a Weighty Matey!! and that's enough of a commitment for me!!) and so this might seem a bit funny for me to post....

BUT

If you create the thread for a new challenge, can you put the start date in the title???

I've just looked on the first page and found 3 challenges. The 120 day one, the 'starting now' one and the 'starting tomorrow' one. Obviously, once you click on it, you can see how old the first post is, but with members regularly updating, the challenges keep coming onto the first page (and near the top).

I don't want to stop people creating these challenges (AT ALL), but just thought a 'start date' might help.

kissme and Purple_Star like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I agree. I've clicked on these challenges and always find that they're either well established with their members or the challenge has expired. It would really help to have a date on it.

4. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good idea!!

5. olliebog

olliebog Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i think it's a great idea, because I signed up for one and now can't find it!

6. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Great Idea lonestitcher :)

7. Emzy22

Emzy22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    great idea i'm gunna see if i can change the title of the one i made up so it's easy to follow, thanks for the advice and idea=) xxxx

8. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Come and join the Happy for Holiday challenge! It doesn't have a date as it isn't specific and is open for anyone to join if they want some motivation for their hols! If you're not already a member and are going on hols this year, add your name - the more the merrier! xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.