Please put a date on it!!!

Lonestitcher

Silver Member
I love the fact that there are 'temporary' teams doing monthly challenges. :)

I know that I don't sign up to them (I'm a Weighty Matey!! and that's enough of a commitment for me!!) and so this might seem a bit funny for me to post....

BUT

If you create the thread for a new challenge, can you put the start date in the title???

I've just looked on the first page and found 3 challenges. The 120 day one, the 'starting now' one and the 'starting tomorrow' one. Obviously, once you click on it, you can see how old the first post is, but with members regularly updating, the challenges keep coming onto the first page (and near the top).

I don't want to stop people creating these challenges (AT ALL), but just thought a 'start date' might help.

I agree. I've clicked on these challenges and always find that they're either well established with their members or the challenge has expired. It would really help to have a date on it.

great idea i'm gunna see if i can change the title of the one i made up so it's easy to follow, thanks for the advice and idea=) xxxx

Come and join the Happy for Holiday challenge! It doesn't have a date as it isn't specific and is open for anyone to join if they want some motivation for their hols! If you're not already a member and are going on hols this year, add your name - the more the merrier! xxxx

Back