Please Read and pass on if u can

Personally I would not class this as 'spam' - to me spam is something that is irritating, pointless and generally a pain in the butt.

It may be made up, it may be true, but regardless it still moves people because it does hit home that there are men and women who stand to defend and protect our country (whatever that may be). These men and women are somebody's son/daughter, brother/sister etc and loved and missed as much as they miss their families.

And at the end of the day, it's a nice 'something' to believe regardless or whether it is based on fact or not...because it reminds us all that total strangers can and do positively impact on our lives every single day from smiling when you're down, to going to work in a fire station to this.

Sometimes I think the world needs reminding it's somewhere for humanity and love...because it seems to be easily forgotton.

P.S Not happy about the smudged mascara mind you ;) xxx

Well thanks very much for that !!!!!!! I am sitting in MCds crying now in front of everyone, trying to wipe away the tears so no one notices, they probaly think someone has just died. !!!!!!!! Spam or not it is a lovely thought they we would all like to have , that in all the madness there is so much good in the world even when we least expect it.
Ta for posting.
by the way I bought my own breakfast with me, just having coffee, geez its like having BB wif me..xx

bump

Back