Please Read I have the .........

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hiya,

I have the runs... :sick0019:

I have had a bad stomach all day, but just put it down to being TOTM.

I have been on CD for a week, tomorrow is my weigh in,
I can't say I have stuck to the diet 100% but I have 99%,

Yesterday I was busy all day & just lost track of time, before I knew it, it was 5pm & I had no packs at all so I got in & had a small amount of chicken & red cabbage but thats all, I did have 4.5 litres of water also.

Today I have had 2 packs & nearly 4l of water so far, I feel dreadful, cant stand to have my 3rd pack, my stomach feels like a washing machine.

I cant understand why, Do you think it's because I have messed my eating up yesterday, Keith said I may have a bug, but its just came on today & I am not being sick just my arse is like a blood orange. lol..

HELP... WHATS WRONG WITH ME...

we all had some sort of bug over xmas that was just the runs and tummy cramps,only lasted about 24hrs though.I would try and have your 3rd pack as you need the stuff in it.Good luck with WI tomorrow

thats strange....there seems to have been a couple of people posting about the runs today.....hopefully it is just a bug.

I know sometimes if I have had too much water at once, or my packs too close together I have has the runs as well..

Hope you feel better soon

There is that horrible bug going around and because there isnt any solids as such in your body only fluids thats how its presenting itself

Hi Kelly i was like that on saturday and started cd on 2nd Jan , also i had TOTM and then bad tummy pains ... but knew it was not TOTM that was doing that ... then i had to go to the loo.... well we all know what happened next . I guess its just CD thats doing that .

Back