Please save me from myself!!!!!!

cddietgal

Hiya
I'm on day 6 on total replacement and this evening I have the munchies really badly!!!
Someone please tell me I'm being silly and I will regret it, first weigh in tomorrow and want a good one lol
Thanks cdg x

Get some water down u!!! Go for a walk empty the bins lol
Anything to take your mind off food!!!
Don't wanna undo your hard work now it will pay off tomorrow when u weigh in!!
Xxxx

Step away from the food honey, you will regret it tomorrow! I am sure its because you are due your weigh in. Have some water, paint your nails, have a bath, go for a walk if you can, just do anything to distract yourself and hopefully the urge will pass.

You will be sooo pleased with yourself tomorrow honey x

Hope you've managed to stay away from munchy things! It's really hard when the munchies strike, but you really will regret it if you give in, as you'll have to get back into ketosis again.... anyway, hope you've managed to find some distraction, and have a good night's sleep :)

Iv just managed 2 days 100% again after messing up it is really not worth it hun if you can stay in ketosis then it's so much easier, wish I listened to my own advice lol xx

So true muffy, wish I listened to my own advice too :) It's much easier to advise other people than to stay strong ourselves! I'm feeling so much better back in the zone, than last month when I was managing 2 days on, 1 day off, 1 day on, 2 days off... indeed, staying in ketosis, even if you're eating some lean meat etc, is so much easier than coming off altogether and having to get back into ketosis.
Good luck :)

read all the posts of how people feel when they fall off the wagon, not one of them is pleased with themselves or happy that they did it.
Look at the food, you may enjoy the two minutes that it takes to eat it but you certainly won't enjoy the feeling you get when you've eaten it, not worth it.

What everyone else said. Do whatever you can to take your mind off the food. Hope you managed to stay strong :)

Dutch said:
read all the posts of how people feel when they fall off the wagon, not one of them is pleased with themselves or happy that they did it.
Look at the food, you may enjoy the two minutes that it takes to eat it but you certainly won't enjoy the feeling you get when you've eaten it, not worth it.

Totally! Xx

Thanks everyone I resisted and feel better now,was making dinner for the family after a busy day at work and was feeling weak lol x

:clap: Great, you did it! Congrats! The more challenges you resist, the easier it gets ;)

Try to eat your meal right before cooking, at least for me it works, I am more indifferent to the goodies I'm making.

Keep it up!

Back