Please stop me ordering Dominos

DONT DO IT SONIA!!! THATS ABOUT 4 HOURS ON THE CROSS TRAINER!:whacky068:

Imagine how you'll feel later on tonight if you do have one.
Now imagine how you'll feel later on tonight if you DON'T have one.
I know how I would rather feel. We all get days when SW just seems such a battle all the time but the good thing is not everyday is like that. So if you have already ordered by the time I post then start afresh tomorrow.
Your weight loss so far is brill keep at it. xx

You dont need a dominoes, think how many syns are in that - think of all the other lovely things you could have for the equivalent. You've done so well so far Son that you dont wanna risk setting yourself back. You'll regret it believe me xxx

I'm guessing that by now you have either ordered it or you haven't, if you haven't then well done you *hugs*

If you have then don't beat yourself up about it, eat it, enjoy it and get back in the programme tomorrow ;) *hugs*

Awwww Son, I hope you never gave in to the Domino monster, Like Rainbow said, think of all the lovely things you could have instead, try to remember how pleased you were with yourself not so long ago when you lost all that weight in one week!!! If Ruthy was here you would have had a wicked whooping by now, you know that don't you? Now I promise not to tell on you when she comes back if you promise to put your SW head back on, Deal? x

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Pizza hut is much better. Hee hee

Seriously though Son, a small hawaiian pizza is 54 Syns. Is it really worth it?

Sorry ladies I did it I am so silly. But I am going to do loads and loads of extra walking this week to make up for it. I know I have let my self down but I always have a Chinese on Thursday night after weigh in I always have. I will not order it this week so hopefully last nights pizza wont do too much damage.

Thanks for all your kind words ladies I really wanted to stop myself but I weakened and gave in.

You're only human hun, at least you've admitted it and accept it wasn't the wisest choice.

SW is a long term eating plan, and we all need to live our lives alongside the plan, so blips happen.

BACK TO IT NOW THOUGH MRS!!! xxx

We all know it was that Dominos monster that caused this blip, he can't half twist an arm when he wants to, what you are going to have to do Son is make sure he goes walking with you, and when he's not lQQking, push him in a hedge, lake whatever, then run like mad, OK?

Lol I will take the dominos monster on holiday with me and feed it to the lions when we take the kids to the zoo.:angeldevil:

Like your style Son.

Little baby - if you're gonna put on 5lbs (which you won't Son) then you may aswell enjoy every bite of the yummy pizza.

Don't dwell, as I said before, life is for living and mistakes happen, we can't all be perfect xxx

Hiya after my attack from the dominos monster I managed to get a maintain so better than putting on.:)

Back