Please sw help me loose weight

Georginaungi

Hi everyone tomorrow I will be doing my diary on here aswell as writing it to class first week one pound on I lost 2 week after ''tis week totm 2 pound on really disappointed it will be my first month and without getting a big loss I don't know how to feel I have had this problem for 4 months I get to 13 stone and stop loosing even gaining reason I left ww I am enjoying sw but the scales are not helping me anybody else had anything like this happen x

Hi there

Sharing your diary will help as then we can see if you are on plan and offer any tips and advice.

If you have already been losing on ww maybe your body is just plateauing and you just have to work through it although it's so frustrating and disheartening when that happens.

Do you do any exercise? Maybe upping your "body magic" will help kick start your weight loss.

Whatever you do, try not to get disheartened and give up. The mini mins gang are here to support 😆

Write down everything you eat here so other members can see what you are having and help you when/if things don't go too well.:)
I will do thank u so much I have so much free stuff in that I have no excuse lol I also intend of measuring my milk as my a choice I have it with cerise and 2 coffees a day no cheating as from today lol are u doing Hun x

Hi there

Sharing your diary will help as then we can see if you are on plan and offer any tips and advice.

If you have already been losing on ww maybe your body is just plateauing and you just have to work through it although it's so frustrating and disheartening when that happens.

Do you do any exercise? Maybe upping your "body magic" will help kick start your weight loss.

Whatever you do, try not to get disheartened and give up. The mini mins gang are here to support 😆
Thank u for ur reply Hun I started ww at 13 5 was loosing every week and very fast for me looking at my book I got to 12 11 then started gaining and stay 13 for agers I love sw the free food and healthy cooking I enjoy as it's also good for my 21 month old son I do go baby groups and the park as much as I can I intend on writing everythin here it's a great place to be xx

Saturday here goes I should of put up yesterday only I had company and stuff I did stick to plan B 2tesco light sausages egg beans and mushrooms 2 bread 4 syns for sausage bread as my b choice

Well today mothers day I did have intensions of sticking to plan my own emotions have kicked in I did start by halfvi g 2 poached egg with beans then went to Sayers and had a cake now 2 pieces of a yorkie does anyone have any syns for a chippy all please

Yesterday my appetite just weren't there I did end up having 2 cakes with buttercream from Sayers poached egg on toast and 2 pieces of yorkie today is a new day

Breakfast was egg beans mushrooms 2 sausages 4 syns. Tea little potatoes salmon and veg all free. 2 sw bars 6syns I must eat lunch 3 more days to go

Last edited:
I feel like I am talking to myself lol but I will continue I went to a cafe today had 2 sausages egg tomatoes beans mushrooms 2 toast am guessing most of my syns for tea I had rice slimming world meatballs and a tomatoe base sauce wich was horrible still totm and am not hopeful I seem to be not eating dinner or speed food it will be my 4th week tomorrow and sw just ain't going well for me once again same think what happened in weight watchers feeling really fed up

I'm here so you are not talking to yourself.

I promise you SW works. I'm a pound away from losing 2 stone in 11 weeks so I'm proof!
Are you having your healthy extras? They are important as well as always 1/3 of your plate speed.
The diet will work - you just have to make sure you follow it properly. It's confusing the first few weeks but it soon becomes second nature. Don't guess your syns though!!

I promise you SW works. I'm a pound away from losing 2 stone in 11 weeks so I'm proof!
Are you having your healthy extras? They are important as well as always 1/3 of your plate speed.
The diet will work - you just have to make sure you follow it properly. It's confusing the first few weeks but it soon becomes second nature. Don't guess your syns though!!

Hi thank u wow that is absaloutly amazing do u have a diary I could follow please I am really struggling with speed and to be honest I don't think I have any I did buy frozen veg microwave packs had 2 this week and I did eat half a melon I do have the odd tangerine maybe that is why am not doing so good xx

Today has been good so far my baby had his first wee in the potty and 3 night running slept right through 🙂 Breakwas 2 sausages and egg on toast with butter 6 syns. I also had a curly wurly and tea is going to be salmon veg and boiled potatoes I am really liking sw only spending a fortune in Tesco I will be going the aldi or Iceland on my next shopping trip x

Could u help me please with putting spaces in as to what I write I carnt seem to master it x

Yay at last I know how to put spaces as of tomorrow after weigh in I will do that I bought some melon had 3 slices was delicious how many slices would be classed as enough for speed for also tangerines

So remember - whenever you have a meal you should have 1/3 of your plate speed.

So if you have bacon and eggs add grilled tomatoes and mushrooms cooked in frylight for example.

Attachments

• 20180203_132849.jpg
    20180203_132849.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 11
If you fancy chicken, steak or fish and chips add a big portion of homemade coleslaw filled with speed carrot, cabbage and onion and make it free by sustituting fat free natural yoghurt with a squeeze of lemon juice instead of mayo

Attachments

• 20180311_190950.jpg
    20180311_190950.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone tomorrow I will be doing my diary on here aswell as writing it to class first week one pound on I lost 2 week after ''tis week totm 2 pound on really disappointed it will be my first month and without getting a big loss I don't know how to feel I have had this problem for 4 months I get to 13 stone and stop loosing even gaining reason I left ww I am enjoying sw but the scales are not helping me anybody else had anything like this happen x

HERE you are!!! I’ve just been on your other thread lol! One of these days I’ll get the hang of it! 😂😂😂

Back