Please sw help me loose weight

Hope this helps😆

My diary is in my signature (hint - if you are on your phone trying turning the screen sideways to see signatures)

Here is a link if you are struggling.
It's as much me blabbering on as keeping track of food, but I sometimes record food.

https://www.minimins.com/threads/lo...nca-trail-styleee.358827/page-11#post-8009663
Thank u so much for your reply ur food looks delish I took my food diary to class and leader has said I am not eating enough speed everything else is really good so this week I willbe trying my best to get the speed in lol xx

Hi so I braved myself up for my weigh in and I have lost 2 pound it's been a month now and I need to get serious now I do t want the same to happen what did at ww i got stuck at 13 so my mind is telling me stay positive the first month is done and I enjoy sw and will do this

Hi everyone hope yous are ok I am extremely tired I went the Tesco and hopeing to get 5 per cent mince no chicken fillet only had the full fat mince and chicken with the bone I really wanted spag Bol oh well here is my diary 🙂

Last edited:
breakfast.
2 sausages egg and mushrooms 4 syns
Dinner. want hungry at all do I had some melon
Tea. Mash potatoe salmon and veg
Syns. Fredo 5

A choice milk for coffee b choice 2 sw bars

Completely of plan and extremely stressed out I haven't over eat I just havnt tracked struggling with speed food only fruit I can tolerate is melon and tangerines I need to get a writing pad and write some recipes down think I need my anti depressants back weigh in tomorrow and will be going the Asda if anyone has any good buys could you let me know please x

Hey @Georginaungi ! Sorry I have been about much...usual work issues x
So how are you doing? I see from your last post you’ve been struggling a bit. What do you think is behind it all? Is it simply lack of information and knowledge about the plan do you think? It’s not the easiest one to get your head around! Xx

Hey @Georginaungi ! Sorry I have been about much...usual work issues x
So how are you doing? I see from your last post you’ve been struggling a bit. What do you think is behind it all? Is it simply lack of information and knowledge about the plan do you think? It’s not the easiest one to get your head around! Xx
Hi Hun I am struggling miserably I am doing it right and I really enjoy it I don't eat enough speed but I believe I still should be loosing I put on half this week so upset one week I loose then I put on it's the exact same as when I was in ww hope ur ok to really feeling negative at the moment x

Last edited:
I refuse to give up but I think I need to get my bloods done as something could be wrong I just carnt get under 13 stone I have been and done a big shop in Asda I have all the right food in ☹️

1st week 1 pound on
2nd week 2 pound off
3 week 2 pound on star week on
4 week 2 pound lost off
5 week half on

Feel like crying I am now 13 stone half a pound started 13 stone 1 god I feel like screaming 😓😓😓

I feel so sorry for being so negative on my post life is pretty stressful at the minute I suffer with depression chronic stress lost my mum 2 years ago at 10 weeks pregnant I gained 3 stone wile pregnant and lost just over a stone in the first vew weeks before my son I was 12 stone 4 the lowest weight I have been in years size 14 and felt amazing so once again new food diary

Breakfast. 2 weetabix b choice red top milk a choice.

Lunch. Egg sausage and beans 4 syns for sausages.

Tea. Sw chips 2 Asda hot and spicy chicken fillets and veg wich took agers to cook 1 syn and a sw bar wich I haven't eat just yet 🙂

Last edited:
Ah - I've just read thro your diary - I feel for you - I've dieted on & of for years and I agree that Slimming World isn't the easiest to follow at first but when you get used to the plan I think it gives lots of variety and it can be very flexible.

As has been mentioned before if you post your meals we can help & look at other people's food diaries on here too. Stick with melon for your fruit speed food if that's what you like and keep up with your speed veg - I've found out the hard way that if my meals don't have at least a third of speed my weight losses slow down or stop. Plus you've planned your meals & done the weekly shop so that's another plus!

As has been mentioned - if you'd like help - keep on posting everything you eat and drink. Hopefully as the weeks go by you'll get ideas from class too - I think SW's website's good - there are lots of quick and easy menu ideas and other's people's weight loss stories etc.

Your food diary on March 16 looks good and you did the right thing at dinner to eat the melon even tho you weren't hungry. Wonder if the speed food you ate at b'fast & tea were a third of the rest of your food? :classic_wink: I find if I eat don't eat at least 1/3 speed with every meal - my weight loss slows down or can even stop.

If you keep following the plan, ask your SW consultant for help, stay to class and keep posting here - you'll get there in the end. Good luck!

Breakfast. 2 weetabix b choice red top milk a choice.

A healthy start to the day :) at the risk of sounding bossy - are you going to have your third of your b'fast in speed food and did you measure your milk? Here's to a good day for you!

1st week 1 pound on
2nd week 2 pound off
3 week 2 pound on star week on
4 week 2 pound lost off
5 week half on

Feel like crying I am now 13 stone half a pound started 13 stone 1 god I feel like screaming 😓😓😓

Dieting can be really frustrating - have you spoken to your consultant about that - you could ring her if you'd be more comfortable with that - try to keep at it - I've given up sooooo many times when I wasn't happy with the scales but I just got bigger - try to keep posting here and we'll help.

I feel so sorry for being so negative on my post life is pretty stressful at the minute I suffer with depression chronic stress lost my mum 2 years ago at 10 weeks pregnant I gained 3 stone wile pregnant and lost just over a stone in the first vew weeks before my son I was 12 stone 4 the lowest weight I have been in years size 14 and felt amazing so once again new food diary

No need to apologise here!! You've had a tough time but with SW class and support on here - you could start losing the weight you're so keen to say goodbye too!!

No need to apologise here!! You've had a tough time but with SW class and support on here - you could start losing the weight you're so keen to say goodbye too!!
Thank u for ur reply it is also starting to play on my mind that i was pregnant this time last year I miscarryed at 6 weeks and got caught again 2 weeks later I lost that at 5 weeks so I have decided with a good talk with my dr to start my anti depressants again and try my best at my sw journey xx

Ah - I've just read thro your diary - I feel for you - I've dieted on & of for years and I agree that Slimming World isn't the easiest to follow at first but when you get used to the plan I think it gives lots of variety and it can be very flexible.

As has been mentioned before if you post your meals we can help & look at other people's food diaries on here too. Stick with melon for your fruit speed food if that's what you like and keep up with your speed veg - I've found out the hard way that if my meals don't have at least a third of speed my weight losses slow down or stop. Plus you've planned your meals & done the weekly shop so that's another plus!

As has been mentioned - if you'd like help - keep on posting everything you eat and drink. Hopefully as the weeks go by you'll get ideas from class too - I think SW's website's good - there are lots of quick and easy menu ideas and other's people's weight loss stories etc.

Your food diary on March 16 looks good and you did the right thing at dinner to eat the melon even tho you weren't hungry. Wonder if the speed food you ate at b'fast & tea were a third of the rest of your food? :classic_wink: I find if I eat don't eat at least 1/3 speed with every meal - my weight loss slows down or can even stop.

If you keep following the plan, ask your SW consultant for help, stay to class and keep posting here - you'll get there in the end. Good luck!
Thank u so much for your kind words and help I do think sw can be quite dear I find writing a list will be better for me as I go beserk I buy stuff I already have lol to be honest I have bought carrots broccoli and cauliflower and only had it once my baby has had it more this week I am really going to try and have veg how has ur journey been ur right the sw site is really good I have had my weetabix and a coffee will be having a piece of melon very soon xxx

If you fancy chicken, steak or fish and chips add a big portion of homemade coleslaw filled with speed carrot, cabbage and onion and make it free by sustituting fat free natural yoghurt with a squeeze of lemon juice instead of mayo
Hi could u tell me how ur done your coleslaw please x

Back