please tell me i look like i have lost weight?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I look hidious in this photo as a bridesmaid at my best friends wedding in April.

34162_10150218329810383_541555382_13216817_6425514_n.jpg

and this is me now since 2 stones went....on the right....

39866_412378394021_506459021_4627196_5376964_n.jpg

and with my hubby and son....

40481_413635416789_690166789_5213095_2626698_n.jpg

You defiantley have lost weight especially in your face (I hope you done mind me saying that!)

What a gorgeous family you have, keep up the amazing work! xx

You sure have! You can really see it in your face, can't see much of the rest of you in the other pics but you can tell for certain!
Lovely pic of the family. x

it so shows!!:)
well done you.
it's so good to see that two stones can make such a difference!:D
really looking forward to my 1st two stones off now.
thanks for that:)

There is definately a marked difference. Keep it up girl, we will get there!

you look different just keep going

They are all beautiful photos.

def can see your weight loss in the photo with you and you gorgeous son, i can see it from you face and shoulders.

cant see the rest of your body from photos but i bet you can see a difference.

well done you :D

Yeah, you can really see the difference. Way to go huni! A thinspiration for us all :D:D:D! XXX

You've lost it round your shoulders and the top of your arms too! Well done! Keep going!

Very noticeable difference, keep it up :)

Wow!

There is a very noticeable difference... you look fantastic!! :woohoo:

Thank you, you have just re-enforced my commitment to stick to this 100% :D

Kay x

I must say you look bootiful!
And so happy!

No !!! not an ounce lol !!!! But a mega load of kilos.

Well done you look lovely and so much slimmer. You must be so pleased.

How are you doing with the dress for the wedding ????

53j86lf.gif

hi guys!

Just got back from shopping.
Thank you so much its really put a smile on my face! I think i looked hidious on the first photo! and thank you who said i have a beautiful family i think i do too! Those boys are my world! And very very very happy!

ONwards and downwards!
xxxx

You look gorgeous in all the photos, but especially so in the latter two :) You can really see a difference in your face x

Big difference from your face :) It's funny how we can't always notice the differences. Today someone said I look half of what I was, but I definately don't feel that way. Still feel I have a long way to go.

You very clearly have lost weight but you also appear to have gained confidence. The difference in your expression between the first two photos is very marked xx

You very clearly have lost weight but you also appear to have gained confidence. The difference in your expression between the first two photos is very marked xx

AHA !!!! But that is what losing weight does to most of us. I know I even walk differently.

hugs xxxxxxxx

Back