Please tell me it gets easier.....

SkinnyGirl2b

Hi,
I'm on day 5 of week 1 and I am STARVING....all I can think of is food. I haven't cheated once - please tell me it gets easier and I won't feel so hungry soon.....:wave_cry:

Deffo does babe... :) Promise...

If it helps try picturing Peter Stringfellow in a leopard skin thing... it'll certainly put you off your food :D

It does hun. I often forgot to have my shake as I wasn't even thinking about food/drinks etc. It does get better....once ketosis kicks in the hunger pangs disappear but I did get a rumbly tummy LOL. I loved it though as I felt soooooo in control.

have to say i never really felt hungry whilst using LT but i did get the rumbly tummies too like shazpaz and have to remind myself to have a shake/flapjack sometimes cause there werent any hunger pangs but yes it does get easier..monotonous sometimes, especially towards the end knowing your almost there and a pain in the butt when you go out and have to rethink how your going to cope with questions and not eating but otherwise its all good with great, quick results :)

h xx

It gets easier and easier. Especially when you get to your first weigh in and see what you have lost. When that comes around you won't care about being hungry i guarantee it :D xx

STARVING Hey it must be torture..........it gets as easy as you make it. Now chill Winston, get a grip and drink some water. And on your WI come back with a big happy face telling us all how you are motivated now, as you have lost loads xx

stick with it chuck cos like everyone says it does get alot easier. im just into my 3 rd wk and i do still crave food on occasion but its not through hunger....sounds odd i know :) keep glugging the water and come on here for random silly conversations to keep your mind off food, it works a treat! x

Thanks guys I know it'll get easier - first WI on Monday so I'm hoping that'll spur me on! Just a weak moment - I'm not a whinger I swear...;)

Hey the odd little whinge can get you through the day, lol. I'm doing plenty of it today :) xx

your women it comes natural!

Oi cheeky! Behave yourself!x

Keep Going im also on day 5 hubby and the kids had a bbq last night and i didnt have any im loving the fact that im already in the next dress size down on day 5 so its been worth it

It does get easier hun, dont worry... I'm starting over again and this is my first day today, so I have all that cr*p to go through too.... just think, when you have started to feel tip top, I'm gonna be doing that horrible bit of the first week...... :eek: AGAIN! lol so stick with it, you'll be fine :D xxx

i am on day 6 and feel same as u but weigh in tom so thats keeping me going so keep up good work

Keep going skinnygirl...I'm also on Day 5 and this is the first day I've struggled.

Just booked myself a trip to Salzburg to watch the footy next month and a week in Ibiza in July...now that I have something to look forward to I feel great!

Get yersel booked up!

Keep going skinnygirl...I'm also on Day 5 and this is the first day I've struggled.

Hi lovely, what a lovely pic. Hope you didn't change the last one just cos of what I said. I was only joking about the pint.

Toni x

Just booked myself a trip to Salzburg to watch the footy next month and a week in Ibiza in July...now that I have something to look forward to I feel great!

Get yersel booked up!
A wk in ibiza in july...hmm well we'll all be skinnier by then so im sure you could fit a few of us in ya suitcase..!?? :D

Hi lovely, what a lovely pic. Hope you didn't change the last one just cos of what I said. I was only joking about the pint.

Toni x[/quote]

Of course I did Toni...I took a new pic last night especially!...thought it prob wouldn't do anyone any favours...particularlty on a weekend lol

harriet i just saw ur ticker and signature, you started same as me and your now at the goal I wanna be! So have you experienced any hairloss or saggyness/lines etc..?

Back