Please tell me its free

Melanie

Over half way to target
I've just had some of that Eat Honestly garlic and herb flavour smooth cottage cheese from Tesco - I'm sure it said it was free in the magazine and that other people on here have had it as well.
It's the nicest discovery I've made in ages if it is free and would be great to dip carrot sticks etc in for nibbles in the evening.

Well, is it free?
***hovering with car keys in hand, ready to dash back to Tesco to clear the shelves***

I looked it up on SW site - couldn't wait - and it's free :26:Yay, so excited by this, its gorgeous. It made my ham salad really good. Could stuff it in chicken or a big mushroom or spread it on something or dip something in it or, or, or......
Can you tell how excited I am?

You go Mel... and really enjoy it

I have just been told that I can get soya over here and the name so going to go and see if I can find some yayyyyyyyyyy!

Thanks Melanie I will get some! Is it free on both days?
Rach xx

Is it free or a healthy extra? sounds nice

Freeeeeeeeee!
Yay.
(Can you tell I'm excited?)
Oh yes - tonight, in front of XFactor, I'll be there, carrot sticks in one hand, wine in the other, and the smooth cottage cheese balanced on my chubby knees!!
(Clearly my life is really really dull if I can get worked up about cottage cheese!)

This may sound like a stupid question but what does it taste like? I have never tried lumpy cottage cheese cos it looks like baby sick and I cant stomach it. But I may be willing to try the smooth one. I like the taste of quark, so is it like that?

I think I might try it then. I often feel like a snack in the evening so some cucumber and carrot sticks with the cottage cheese should be lovely.

I really like this cottage cheese, i have it on Jacket potato or spread on nimble toasted. Lovely. xxx

I'll tell you what I did with it for my dinner tonight. Stuffed my chicken then wrapped it in bacon.. BUT... I nuked a tablespoon full of it in the microwave for a few seconds to warm it and soften it up a bit, then mixed it into my steamed leeks. It was absobloodygorgeous!

That sounds really nice. I had chicken with garlic mushrooms from Tesco with a HEXB jacket potato and salad. Yum!

i love it too i think its one of the best foods invented !!

I bought some and I actually like it. I was so ready not to like it though! Nice with cucumber batons. It has a suggestion on the pack of spreading it on toast with sauteed mushrooms. That sounds buff!

just realised iv got the garlic and herb soft cheese not cottage, and it isnt free :cry:

but its not many syns so i can have it as a treat cos it is YUMMMY!

The stuff you need to get is in a green round cardboard tub called "eat honestly".

It is lovely as a dip with potato wedges, but even better in a quiche, makes a much nicer quiche than the standard lumpy stuff. xxx

Back