Please tell me this feeling goes....

I'm on day six and still feeling low.. I'm finding that I'm just starting arguments for no reason picking fault with everything and even causing probs with my relationship totally sucks!! :(

Oh god cherry me to had a big argument with my boyfriend :(

I'm feeling really low

Decided on a duvet day today x

Bad isn't it :( its all making me question my relationship which is not good...

I would kill for a duvet day today but I'm out working :( bad times

X

Oh no cherry I have been the same so I know how you feel :(

Here If you ever need to talk

We must fight through this x we are bettering ourselves and becoming healthy and slim

Horrible isn't it. My poor boyfriend he is just ignoring it as he knows its just a phase

Thanks

And yeah... I keep telling myself this won't be forever! Have my first weigh in at 3 in Tuesday and I can't wait for that! Give me a boost

X

I don't think my boyfriend gets it to be honest :(

Mine is Tuesday to!!! I can't wait! We have nearly completed our 1st week

X

((hugs)) I really know where your conning from I find that carb withdrawal affects me this way I get quite irritable and agitated at the smallest things. Took me a while to work out what it was though. Just make sure your not too hard on yourself and it will pass. Big hugs though cos its horrible when your low xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On day 5 I felt really low huni, even though pee sticks showed I was in ketosis the day before. I couldn't stop thinking about food and it was driving me crazy. Im on my second week now and it does get easier, I hardly ever think about food now if Im honest. There are a few things I like the smell of (toast etc) but I try and have a shake before cooking for the kids and it makes it a lot easier xxx

I just can't wait for weigh day, food hasn't been a issue at all since I started its just the emotions I hate. Up an down. I am much happier when I'm doing something I enjoy after work and on my own for example I have been decorating and it's makes me so happy. Just gotta wait until tomorrow afternoon to do some more hopefully!!

I just can't wait for weigh day, food hasn't been a issue at all since I started its just the emotions I hate. Up an down. I am much happier when I'm doing something I enjoy after work and on my own for example I have been decorating and it's makes me so happy. Just gotta wait until tomorrow afternoon to do some more hopefully!!

Ah right hun, Ive only really had issues at times with missing using food as a comfort thing. Apart from that ive been quite happy overall which is a nice change, I think becuase I'm not having to deal with any guilt from eating rubbish iykwim? Good luck for it huni, my 2nd weigh in is on tuesday too, hoping to get past the 1stone mark :) xx

I'm now on day 21, yesterday was a bit of a low night but you learn to get used to it and just power on through.

So nice to have support from people and able to talk!! I am determined and I know that in 6 weeks when I have my bikini on I know it'll be worth it!!
I hardly slept last night which probs didn't help And my car broke down on me... Yesterday was a super bad day! Lol

Back