Please tell me.....

Nu77y1

.....im not the only one who hasnt lost weight every week. I have a set of bmi scales at home, after i had 2nd WI at pharmacy last week i came home and checked how much i weighed on my scales just to see if there was a difference. Well i jumped on them this morning out of curiousity, and it looks like i havent lost anything this week :cry: I know im losing it coz all clothes are becoming really baggy. I havent cheated have stuck to this like flys round pooh. Would it have something to do with not drinking enough water, on a couple of days this week only managed between 1.5- 2 litres. I was on such a high now i feel like this isnt going to work. HELP

Nicci

you may be loosing inches instead of pounds. Dont get to hung up on the scales there *evil* try and only weigh yourself once a week and on the same scales :)

x x x

If you feel it in your clothes then it is definitely working!

Dont worry - just up your water a little and be happy - i am nearly sure that happiness burns extra calories :) xox

It is normal to have weeks when the scales do not show a weight loss.

Usually after a week like that you usually find you have a double weight loss the following week.

As you have already noticed while the weight is not coming off on the scales your clothes are feeling looser.

On such a low calorie diet it is practically impossible for it not to work.

Regardless of diet the one thing we all need is to be patient with ourselves and in the process.

But of course it is only naturally if you have a week with no weight loss to feel a little down as this happens to us all and you are not alone in this feeling.

However this is the very time it is easy to have a slip.

Love Mini xxx

I think we have all been there hun. I know I have anyway, i put up one week too (WTF) . Best thing to do is wait till official WI. Also I have noticed weeks where my losses were low that my clothes were much looser, so don't get disheartened just keep it up. You will get there. Also, try up your water intake if you can.

Yes i am with thistime...i gained too :( but had a big loss the week after TOTM hate it!!!!!
If you are loosing inches...who cares what the scales think!!!! it will go and after all ...clothes size is far more important xxx Chin up hun xxx have you been for your offical WI yet?

I'm doing a Gazzle.... I'm loosing inches yet at the same time gaining inches ;)

V pleased to see this week that the fat back love handles are disappearing as is my double chin :D

My god - I'm getting cheekbones again ! :)

Yes i am with thistime...i gained too :( but had a big loss the week after TOTM hate it!!!!!
If you are loosing inches...who cares what the scales think!!!! it will go and after all ...clothes size is far more important xxx Chin up hun xxx have you been for your offical WI yet?

Official WI tomorrow. I dont know why im bothered really, ive been on different diets b4 where ive only lost half a stone but gone down 2 trouser sizes, and other times lost nearly 2 stone but didnt lose many inches. Oh well, we will have to wait and see.
Thank you all for your words of support.

Nicci

Back