Please Think Of Me Today

All my thoughts are with you and your family today

Take care xx

My thoughts are with you and your family today, he will be watching over you all and I am sure he is so proud of you...x

Lots of Love

Chris my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family:grouphugg:

I do believe your Ken would be very proud of you and your continued weight loss success. You are an amazing wonderful woman.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Grandma you are a very brave and honest lady, I am so sorry for your loss and I echo everyone else in saying that your husband would have been very proud not only of your weight loss but your dignity and strength at this terrible time. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Mxx

Grandma,

Just like everyone else on here who you have touched in one way or
another by your strength, courage and love I am also hoping that today isn't too hard for you.

Don't think you have do it alone, you have so many friends on this forum who will be more than willing to offer you a shoulder and an ear whenever you need.

You are an amazing woman and loved immensely by all, especially Ken. Keep his memory alive, that way he will never leave you.

Sending you all the love in the world x x x x x x

Grandma,

Just like everyone else on here who you have touched in one way or
another by your strength, courage and love I am also hoping that today isn't too hard for you.

Don't think you have do it alone, you have so many friends on this forum who will be more than willing to offer you a shoulder and an ear whenever you need.

You are an amazing woman and loved immensely by all, especially Ken. Keep his memory alive, that way he will never leave you.

Sending you all the love in the world x x x x x x

I couldn't have said it better, can only add my prayers for you and your family.

Last edited:
grandma, am thinking of you and your family, you are a fantastic lady and you should be so proud of yourself, as ken will be, sending you lots of love xx

Thinking Of You At This Very Sad Time,you Are A Very Brave And Strong Woman,i Send My Condolences And My Very Sincere Regrets (((((((hugs)))))) To You From Me
Elaine X

Grandma, I have just logged on and seen this thread. Sending you my heartfelt sympathy and the hope that today was not too unbearable for you. Your beloved husband must be so proud of you, watching you and the strength you have so obviously shown at this difficult time.

You are an amazing woman,and please remember that whatever supprt we here can give, is yours for the taking.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

xx

Bless you hun.

I hope you manage to get through the day remembering how proud Ken would be of you.

Very best heartfelt wishes.

xx

Sorry this is a bit late, but hope all went OK. I think you are so brave and courageous to do this at a time like you are going through. Well done!!!

Thank you all so much for your messages of care and support.

Today was a wonderful celebration of Ken's life, with a packed church, amazing singing and lovely tributes. He would have been proud. Everybody wore lovely bright colours and there was a real celebratory feel to the whole procedure, that we have lost a good man - but we know he is in heaven, no more suffering and no more pain - and he had the 'perfect' death when he didn't suffer, he was just here one minute and gone the next.

I feel good that he had so many good friends who were there for him - and for me - and who spoke so positively about him. One person said to me that it was the most positive funeral service he had ever been to! What a tribute to Ken!

Thanks again for your love and care: I have needed it so much these past weeks - and I am sure I shall continue to need it in the weeks and months to follow.

Bless you all
Chris
xxxx

thinking of you and your family xx

Hi Chris

Hope you are well this morning. The funeral sounds lovely if you understand what I am trying to say. Lovely bright colours and lovely readings. As you say Im sure Ken would be proud.

Take care sweetie.

xx

Back