Please urgent help needed :(

Slim fast really isn't that bad. I did it for around 2 months and lost nearly a stone. Yes, the sugar does seem alot if you have 2 shakes a day, but if you stick to having 1 shake a day, plus 3 snacks and a 600 calorie dinner it works out ok. You will also need to drink 2 litres of water a day and exercise. I did this and did lose weight. Slim Fast also works out cheaper too and the products are usually on offer in stores too.

Slim fast really isn't that bad. I did it for around 2 months and lost nearly a stone. Yes, the sugar does seem alot if you have 2 shakes a day, but if you stick to having 1 shake a day, plus 3 snacks and a 600 calorie dinner it works out ok. You will also need to drink 2 litres of water a day and exercise. I did this and did lose weight. Slim Fast also works out cheaper too and the products are usually on offer in stores too.

Can i ask when u done the slimfast ,you only had one shake a day but what snack did you have when on this , ive not done slimfast before so not sure whats allowed and what is not

Thanks and well done on the loss you had , im not in a rush so id be happy even if it took me 3 mths to lose the stone even 4mths xx

Hi Lisa

Not sure if you'd be interested in this but it's done every year over here. Basically they take 5 people and each one does a "healthy plan" and people at home can follow it all. Everything you need is on the site.. diet plans, exercise plans etc. RTÉ: Operation Transformation

www.weigh2live.eu is a good site too. They are currently running a 10 week facebook weight loss plan where people can get support etc.

Can i ask when u done the slimfast ,you only had one shake a day but what snack did you have when on this , ive not done slimfast before so not sure whats allowed and what is not

Thanks and well done on the loss you had , im not in a rush so id be happy even if it took me 3 mths to lose the stone even 4mths xx

You can have any 3 snacks which each contain 100 calories or less. There is a thread in the slim fast forum with lots of snack suggestions. There are so many to choose from.

Back