Please view my blog, comment and support me :-)

Lianna

Silver Member
Hey Guys I rejoined slimming world on Thursday and i am going to try and blog every meal i eat evertime i eat something bad my emotions absolutly everything! I ask for your support and hopefully some of the things i make and eat will help you tooI have done slimming world before where i lost 2 stone! i have 3 stone to target!!Thanks Lianna xxx

Hi Lianna, have looked at your blog, looks good. The only thing I would say is that remember baked beans are free, not superfree so on your photo of gammon, eggs, mushrooms and beans the only superfree on the plate from what I can see is the mushrooms, and they dont look quite like a 1/3rd. Everything else looks spot on. Well done! :)

i noticed the superfree too but i always feel awful pointing it out lol

tried to comment on your blog but i think i have to be a member of one of the things on the drop down menu :( x

Oh no I thought id put enough mushrooms on!! lol I will have to next time!!" or add some tomato too!! I know baked beans and not super free but they are super speed :) lol!!Thanks for Looking xx

tried to comment on your blog but i think i have to be a member of one of the things on the drop down menu :( x

Hehe. I'm a bit of a superfree nazi on my groups FB page. It's amazing how many people seem so casual about superfree. It's the cardinal rule of EE.

Check out what i just had for snack i was hungry!!! Im trying my best lol!!If i decided to have a green day one day or red do i have to have superfree or just free? x

Oh I hope you didnt mind my pointing this out Lianna. Feel a bit bad now, sorry :(

Oh no I thought id put enough mushrooms on!! lol I will have to next time!!" or add some tomato too!! I know baked beans and not super free but they are super speed :) lol!!Thanks for Looking xx
On a 'fried' brekkie style tea I like grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and onions. Even tinned plum tomatoes!! Sometimes I'm a little bit lazy with the superfree, sometimes its just hard to get it in there lol x
Hehe. I'm a bit of a superfree nazi on my groups FB page. It's amazing how many people seem so casual about superfree. It's the cardinal rule of EE.
I've noticed on here that you are a superfree nazi!! Lol but I know you are right, it is one of the rules and we should try to stick with it. I have even started buying frozen stirfry mix so that if I have low fat supernoodles as a quick lunch, I fry a couple of handfuls of this in some frylight so I have my third!! It does make meals bulkier and more satisfying and when you have a third veg on your plate you really don't miss the extra free foods that would have been in the space.

Having said that, I'm a believer that if a meal doesn't include much superfree, don't just cram it on there for the sake of it. The odd meal without the third rule is fine and we shouldn't get stressed about it
Check out what i just had for snack i was hungry!!! Im trying my best lol!!If i decided to have a green day one day or red do i have to have superfree or just free? x

Ill look on your blog later hun I might sign up so I can comment lol the superfree rule is going to be pushed on all plans when the new 2013 books come out. But like I said above, if you try to do it most of the time, the odd meal without it isn't gonna make a huge difference. Like your pasta n sauce meal, you had lots of salad with that and it was fab so if most of your meals are like that the odd meal that isn't as bulked out with superfree is gonna be fine so don't get worried about it you're doing great x

Oh I hope you didnt mind my pointing this out Lianna. Feel a bit bad now, sorry :(
NOooooo not at all!! Id rather people be honest with me that way I can get the most out of it :)I appriciate your honesty completely!!! Xxx

Ok Lianna, thanks. Looks as if youre doing great though. And hey youre about the same height as me, perhaps just an inch in it! You will get there, you sound soooo determined. Everyone is here to help each other on here. Its a lovely site, I am on here all the time (obsessive is the word which springs to mind) ha ha

Rochelle that stir fry with low fat noodles sounds fab!!Also the thing with the superfree If you do it most of the time it be ok!!One of my consultants told me once youll never put weight on just by eating free foods!!! which is probably true but need to get the superfree in for a boost!!I will hold myhands up right nowIm off to the butchers in town for fresh chicken and bacon and there a jacket spud man who im gonna get jacket with beans and cottage cheese that are absolutly lush!! not worrying about superfree there!!beans are super speed!!! :)

Back