Please welcome me back with open arms x

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by k8te, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. k8te

k8te Full Member

Hello everyone old and new, after quite a few months off plan, and a failed attempt at slimming world :rolleyes: i am back! Going to see my new counseller today to collect my packs, well my yummy chocolate tetras, and get going. I have cut out carbs for the last few days, and upped my water intake, so i am ready and can't wait! Since i have been away i have put on over a stone :cry:but i know it will soon be gone again :Dand can't wait to get to know you all x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

All the best to you !

Youve done this before so know the ropes ;)

Good luck you CAN do it :D x

4. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Good luck with your journey, once your past the first few days time will fly by xx

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Your very welcome back Kate :)

All the best for your restart. Sure you are going to be just fine :)

6. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Hi K8te, Nice to meet you and good luck!

7. k8te

k8te Full Member

Ah thanks everyone, today is going very well, just got a bit of a headache but that is all, just so glad to be back on the diet, and this is it now, i know it works, i just need to stay focused :character00238: x

8. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Hey Kate, welcome back :) I put on a stone too after my hols - we'll soon shift it and some.
    Looking lovely in your profile pic already!