Step2 810kcal 'Pleased' to be back!!!

Staffdieter

Hi, after 3 years I am back!!

In 2009, I lost four stone on Cambridge and it changed my life allowing me to enjoy exercise, clothes and feeling healthy. Since then I have put a stone and a half back on, so its time to get going again.
I started Cambridge 10 days ago. I have found it really hard to stick with this time. No sign of ketosis in spite of doing the same as I did last time!! Still feel hungry most of the time. I haven't weighed myself as I think I would get discouraged if I hadn't lost much, butI have put what I think I will have lost in the statistics - hope that's not cheating. I'm hoping to see a difference in how my clothes fit soon.

I spent the weekend scanning the site. I felt a renewed respect for those who are on a far longer journey with Cambridge and have a lot of weight to loose. It is one thing to undertake Cambridge for a few weeks or months, but those who are on it for six months plus deserve a medal. To keep going for that long must take an awesome amount of determination and commitment.

One thing I know I can rely on is this site to offer me support and inspiration, thanks to everyone who contributes.

Last edited:
Hi good luck with your restart. I know what you mean about being harder 2nd time round, ive found the weights not coming of as quick too. But i will keep with it as i know all of a sudden you get really good results. Like you say judge by your clothes makes you feel better.

Back