plodding along...but getting there

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatbottomed girl, 22 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Well, I have done 4 weeks of SS now, and I am nothing if not consistent :D.
    To be honest I have been a little dissapointed at times with my losses but then reality hits and I am feeling better, with more energy, and my clothes look like potato sacks :D.
    I have decided to stick with SS till xmas, when I intend to eat sensibly for a week, then back to SS to get the rest of the weight off.
    I am loving this diet though, just so simple.
    And get me....we are having a new kitchen and yesterday we had no gas or water or electric so I drove to Mcdonalds and drove home with 3 boxes of kids meals and although they smelt mighty fine not one french fry passed my lips !
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Well done you, you're doing really well so far. My fave from Macky dee's is a bottle of water and one of there cups with ice in, I then make my shake (choc of course) and live happily ever after...keep going
  4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Well done hunni, plodding is great Im a bit of a plodder to but the losses soon add up.xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.