Cambridge Diet

kasexxx

Hi All,

I am currently doing step 1 SS!!

I started on 29th Jan 2016, I was doing great and was 10lbs down last time I checked. However, I didn't manage to go and get more products from my consultant on Friday as my grandad passed away and I had to go to Ireland to see family and go to the funeral. It was a horrible few days, I didn't stick to plan but I didn't eat any food at all apart from a chicken salad for dinner 3 nights in a row.

I know I haven't been cheating, but the feeling of failure is weighing on my shoulders. I am so motivated to get back on track, I am seeing my consultant tonight to get weighed in & get more products!

I am 19 years old and my start weight was 212 pounds :( I am guessing I am weighing in now at around 202 pounds but we will see tonight.

My goal weight is 147 pounds! I am off on holiday with my boyfriend on September 27th for 2 weeks, so I want to be toned and feel fantastic by then. I know this is completely achievable, I just feel like I will never get there! I hope other people feel that way too as I can't be the only one!

Back