Plymouth Gym Buddy?

Samprand

WILL do it!
Anyone in Plymouth fancy having a gym/walking/workout etc buddy?

Hi Sammy, i'm in Plympton - Where abouts are you? Just wondered what kind of exercise you're looking to do as i've been tryna find an exercise buddy for a while but none of my mates are interested lol. I'd be up for anything really... Swimming, walking, cycling or maybe doing either a workout DVD or going to an aerobics class - Anything to get me off my @rse doing some exercise really ;) Well if you're still looking just let me know. Ta, Cherry :D

:D x

Hello! just starting my weightloss journey..again!! im in the plymouth area, noticed you posted a while ago but wondering if your still looking for an exercise buddy? i want to start running (c25k programme and swimming) would love to have a partner of a similar fitness level to me for moral support!! Just let me know :) x

Hiya, yes I'm still interested in a buddy :) I can't do running as I've got arthritis in my knee, but swimming I can do :D Where abouts in Plymouth are you? Well done on your loss so far by the way! x

Hey

Thankyou!
Im in Efford, how about you? x

Keyham :) How are you getting on x

Hi ladies, I'm based in Plymouth looking for someone willing to commit to the gym/some kind of regular exercise. Gym preferential a few times a week. Happy to travel a little to make the most of the central gyms good offers but open to suggestions. Looking to lose a stone possibly stone 1/2 and get fitter. Really would just like my self confidence back!!:D

I'm from Plymouth but live in Cornwall... however I'm in Plymouth most of the time because Cornwall is boring lol
I'm just up the road from you in Beacon Park at the moment!!

Iv just joined nuffield gym, how's ur activity going? Which diet are u on? Xx

I was on Exante at the start of the year and managed to lost 17lbs in 2 weeks, but fell off the wagon and never got back on it :( My weight's now sky rocketed to 17st 12lbs which is the biggest I've ever been so I'm going to do JUDDD and see how that goes. I've done JUDDD before last year some time and did lose weight, plus it's a bit more sustainable and cheaper than Exante x

Hey everyone, I live in Plymouth too, I live in whitleigh ATM but am out efford a lot as my parents live there, how's everyone doing xx

hi im new on here, im in west park and have membership to honicknowle ymca, looking for someone to go to classes with or just go gym with, ive got about four stone to lose ive just signed up with a personal trainer for three sessions a week and want to start going back to the gym too, if anybody goes there would love to have someone to share my journey with!!

Anybody still around on this thread? x

I'm still here!! X

Back